PDA

View Full Version : SC poll (ARG)

Bradley in DC
09-30-2007, 02:56 PM
http://shotpolitics.com/arg-poll-puts-romney-on-top-thompson-drops-11-in-sc.htm

ARG poll puts Romney on top. Thompson drops 11 in SC.
September 30, 2007 | Filed Under Top Shelf News, 2008 | Republicans
Written by The Shot
We’ve told you over and over how skeptical we are of some of these polls, but the press seems to always cover ARG, so we will too.
The big news coming from the ARG poll released this weekend is that Mitt Romney now leads in South Carolina. Just a few weeks ago Romney went up on TV for the “first real time” this year giving him a 17 point bump. He did go up in early January, but only for a few days with a very small buy.
Giuliani remains strong and McCain has picked up a couple points. Fred Thompson is no where near as strong as many thought he would be at 10%, dropping 11 points. Huckabee is only at 1%. South Carolina is absolutely vital for both Thompson and Huckabee. Game over for Brownback.
Here it is:
Brownback - 1%
Gingrich - 7%
Giuliani - 23%
Huckabee - 1%
Hunter - 1%
McCain - 15%
Paul - 2%
Romney - 26%
Tancredo - 1%
F Thompson - 10%
Undecided - 13%

JosephTheLibertarian
09-30-2007, 02:59 PM
well.. on the bright side.. Huckabee - 1% lol

Bradley in DC
09-30-2007, 03:11 PM
well.. on the bright side.. Huckabee - 1% lol

Yeah, we're already beating Huckabee, Hunter, Tancredo and Brownback--and we'll now have the funds to run ads too! ;)

RJB
09-30-2007, 03:36 PM
Yeah, we're already beating Huckabee, Hunter, Tancredo and Brownback--and we'll now have the funds to run ads too! ;)

Yeah when are they going to start doing ads? Grassroots are on fire but when will they break out the big guns from our donations? No disrespect intended. I'm just getting antsy.

Bradley in DC
09-30-2007, 03:37 PM
Yeah when are they going to start doing ads? Grassroots are on fire but when will they break out the big guns from our donations? No disrespect intended. I'm just getting antsy.

A question way above my pay grade, sorry. :cool:

J Free
09-30-2007, 04:11 PM
>Yeah when are they going to start doing ads?

They shouldn't do ads. Generally. They SHOULD be opening offices and hiring coordinators in different states to leverage the grassroots more effectively. The grassroots is, like it or not, creating its own blowback.