PDA

View Full Version : Police use protestor as kneeled photo op prop...

JoshLowry
09-28-2009, 04:57 PM
YouTube - G20 Police State 25 - Police manhandle arrested student for group police photo op Unbelievable (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3FP3blL3mE)

CasualApathy
09-28-2009, 05:05 PM
None at all..

forsmant
09-28-2009, 05:06 PM
What a bunch of *****.

zach
09-28-2009, 05:06 PM
That's fucking despicable.

awake
09-28-2009, 05:08 PM
Would Police and Military personnel fire on U.S civilians if ordered to do so? From this video, I think so...

Dr.3D
09-28-2009, 05:09 PM
I greatly fear, one of these days, they are going to bring sticks to a gun fight.

JoshLowry
09-28-2009, 05:11 PM
I greatly fear, one of these days, they are going to bring sticks to a gun fight.

I think that is what their handlers want.

They use force to get a reaction which the media then uses to justify said force.

Sort of a "the ends justify the means" kind of deal.

PBrady
09-28-2009, 05:11 PM
If this turns out to in fact be what it looks like, then it's despicable.

However my money is that the kid asked for a picture so he could put it on facebook. :rolleyes:

pcosmar
09-28-2009, 05:15 PM
:mad:
It ain't getting any better.

Dr.3D
I think that is what their handlers want.

They use force to get a reaction which the media then uses to justify said force.

Sort of a "the ends justify the means" kind of deal.

I believe you are correct. If and when there is an incidence of 50 or so cops being shot, they will then use that as a reason to escalate their tyranny.

purplechoe

Yup, one of these days the protesters are going to outnumber the "police" that they're going to be the ones running away.

http://bodywords.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/killer-rabbit.jpg

It's just a matter of time...

pcosmar
09-28-2009, 05:17 PM

However my money is that the kid asked for a picture so he could put it on facebook. :rolleyes:
Watch some of the other video of attacks on non-violent protesters and non-protesters.
It ain't funny.:(

JoshLowry
09-28-2009, 05:18 PM
I believe you are correct. If and when there is an incidence of 50 or so cops being shot, they will then use that as a reason to escalate their tyranny.

Peaceful protests win in the long run.

We could ridicule the overkill by getting 100 people to dress in storm trooper outfits and do something silly.

That'd be much better than violence and it'd go viral on youtube. Maybe even choreograph a dance? :D

Dr.3D
09-28-2009, 05:20 PM
Peaceful protests win in the long run.

We could ridicule the overkill by getting 100 people to dress in storm trooper outfits and do something silly.

That'd be much better than violence and it'd go viral on youtube. Maybe even choreograph a dance? :D

LOL, I have to wonder if the cops would even be able to tell the difference if protesters were dressed like them.

JoshLowry
09-28-2009, 05:22 PM
Except the media in the US would show that clip, conveniently edited, all over the news for a week showing how evil these anarchists, anti-capitalists, and racists really are.

Dark_Horse_Rider
09-28-2009, 05:23 PM
A few days ago in NY someone took a pot shot at a cruiser with two officers inside.

The news station stated they were still looking for whoever did it.

Too bad it may escalate, but what do they expect when the police act like they are at war with the citizens they encounter ?

PBrady
09-28-2009, 05:23 PM
Watch some of the other video of attacks on non-violent protesters and non-protesters.
It ain't funny.:(
Believe me, I'm NOT putting it past the police to do something like this...BUT I'm not going to jump to conclusions based on 30 seconds of shaky footage.

tremendoustie
09-28-2009, 05:29 PM
LOL, I have to wonder if the cops would even be able to tell the difference if protesters were dressed like them.

Well, then just use the white storm trooper outfits :p

Wait ... when cops watch Star Wars do they root for the alliance or the empire? This still might be a mixed message.

ghengis86
09-28-2009, 05:30 PM
these cops are douchbags for sure. do they realize how stupid they look? it's like those old hunting party photos where the buffalo are piled up all over the place, except in this case, all their cool new weapons and tactics produced a tiny rabbit.

what a joke. 20 pigs in riot gear celebrating one kid in cuffs. i fear that we've passed the point of no return and violence will soon follow (though I pray it doesn't).

angelatc
09-28-2009, 05:33 PM
Would Police and Military personnel fire on U.S civilians if ordered to do so? From this video, I think so...

Of course they would. And about half the people in the country would think they were justified.

Have you seen some of the neocon comments about G20? They love that poe-leece thing.

ghengis86
09-28-2009, 05:35 PM
Of course they would. And about half the people in the country would think they were justified.

Have you seen some of the neocon comments about G20? They love that poe-leece thing.

Agreed

angelatc
09-28-2009, 05:35 PM

:rolleyes: And the twenty friendliest cops in America said, "Sure, kid! Happy to!"

newbitech
09-28-2009, 05:36 PM

I'd say either way its desensitization. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Desensitization_%28psychology%29)

All the other adjectives apply.

pcosmar
09-28-2009, 07:45 PM
Believe me, I'm NOT putting it past the police to do something like this...BUT I'm not going to jump to conclusions based on 30 seconds of shaky footage.

I am jumping to no conclusions.
I have watched considerably more than "30 seconds", taken by several people at several locations.
Some of them very good quality.
All of them just as disgusting.

Standing Like A Rock
09-28-2009, 09:07 PM
This reminds me of a scene in Slaughter House Five