PDA

View Full Version : Linda Mcmahon is very Well Organized

Magicman
09-28-2009, 02:29 PM
I received a pamphlet from the Linda Mcmahon campaign today. Im impressed they already have the republican delegates across Connecticut and are sending pamphlets across Connecticut already. We need to get Peter Schiff pamphlets out asap to combat Mcmahon because she's going full steam ahead.

Ian A.
09-28-2009, 02:33 PM
Peter seems to want the grassroots to be organized top-down, as opposed to the Ron Paul campaign where they would all "do their own thing."

I think Peter knows the stakes, and I will wait for his orders.

John E
09-28-2009, 02:50 PM
we are not well organized... we have the same post in dozens of forums here because, if we don't, the post gets lost or missed.

We need a setup like Sitepoint.com has for the forums with featured discussions. And maybe a thumbs up / thumbs down for posts that we can filter on to get the important info without the leagues of endless discussions that keep us from action.

bucfish
09-28-2009, 03:18 PM
Schiff campaign needs to get a campaign manager that has won a statewide race there in CT. Otherwise he has no chance considering it sounds like he needs to win Delegates to win not just voters.

Dreamofunity
09-28-2009, 07:43 PM
A few million will buy oganization.

Bradley in DC
09-28-2009, 07:45 PM
A few million will buy oganization.

I thought we learned the opposite lesson from the Paul campaign. ;)

Magicman
09-29-2009, 08:16 AM
I contacted Jim Azzola who was head of the Ron Paul Connecticut Meetup group. We worked together on Call4Paul and I remember him having a huge list of constituents of republicans. Im getting in contact in order for him to redistribute that list to Peters' campaign.

This way we can start sending out those pamphlets asap to contend with Linda Mcmahon.

HOLLYWOOD
09-29-2009, 03:56 PM
Remember Linda McMahon's ties and donations to that weasel Rahm Emanuel. Yes, what's a Connecticut business owner with 4 residence in CT, donating to a Chicago Congressman? Hmm... what's a "So-Called" republican candidate, associated with such a Keynesian Kook Marxist Chicago Cronyism like Emanuel?

Gameplan: They need to kill Schiff's chances at the primary level... because the DEMS and Chris Dodd know, if Schiff wind the GOP primary, he will call them out and expose the house of cards and the associated criminals.

I wonder what deal Rahm Emanuel, Barack Obama, & Chris Dodd worked out for WWE/WCW across the country for Linda & Vince McMahon? I'd say DNC advertising BIG BUCKS during wrestling telecasts, etc, or the satndard Corporate welfare tax credits/breaks.

Magicman
09-29-2009, 05:25 PM
I think you're right, there's something really suspicious about Linda donating THAT much money to Rahm Emanuel. Why would you do that if she;s running as a republican unless she's earning her place during Obama's reign. Sounds like corruption on so many levels.

orafi
09-29-2009, 05:29 PM
It would be really nice if Kane and Ventura came out and endorsed Peter publicly in CT and spoke out against Linda.

Live_Free_Or_Die
09-29-2009, 05:30 PM
nt

Kap
09-29-2009, 08:38 PM
Schiff laid out some of the campaign efforts in this youtube post :

YouTube - Peter Schiff and Don Harrold Talk FDIC, Inflation, Gold (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Og0jpM6hVTA&feature=sub)

damania
09-30-2009, 11:30 PM
I think Linda should have a cage match with her opponent and the loser drops out of the race. You know there will be a lot of cheating!