PDA

View Full Version : Why Ron Paul "Mainstream Media" Polls Are Only At 4%

ClayTrainor
09-30-2007, 02:16 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAiWhWABroY

just saw this new video on youtube, and this guy explains why the media polls are so low, and explains exactly why they are innaccurate.

helped me understand the polls alot more, thought i'd pass it on.

JosephTheLibertarian
09-30-2007, 02:17 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAiWhWABroY

just saw this new video on youtube, and this guy explains why the media polls are so low, and explains exactly why they are innaccurate.

helped me understand the polls alot more, thought i'd pass it on.

Actually, 4% is great! It shows that he's moving up within the preexisting GOP base ALONE.. not counting newer GOP, democratic converts, libertarians, and independents

Scribbler de Stebbing
09-30-2007, 02:26 PM
But don't delude yourself into thinking he's winning. There is a LOT of work to be done, namely going door-to-door with slim jims (you don't even have to knock; just leave them in the screen doors, anywhere but the mailbox -- put them in the mailbox and you're off for a vacation at Gitmo.)

It really is a long-shot still. Ron Paul's win is entirely dependent on whether we do the work or not.

ClayTrainor
09-30-2007, 02:28 PM
But don't delude yourself into thinking he's winning. There is a LOT of work to be done, namely going door-to-door with slim jims (you don't even have to knock; just leave them in the screen doors, anywhere but the mailbox -- put them in the mailbox and you're off for a vacation at Gitmo.)

It really is a long-shot still. Ron Paul's win is entirely dependent on whether we do the work or not.

couldnt agree more.

Unfortuantely im canadian, so spreading the word is a challenge for me, and local advertising is useless.

kenc9
09-30-2007, 03:14 PM
New Hampshire Current Poll

Mitt Romney 25%
Rudy Giuliani 24%
John McCain 18%
Fred Thompson 13%
Ron Paul 4%

***Average 2nd and 3rd place Staw Poll wins was around 17%***

I expect a fair boost from the 3rd quarter fund raising report along with his normal rise of support.

So that poll number may be only 1/4 of his real support. SO if his poll numbers can get to 6 % or 7% that may mean he is at 24 % to 28% of actual support and with that kind of momentum late in the game should carry him over the top to pull off a WIN!

25% may be close to being enough to pull out a win and I expect there will be a falling out of McCain and Thompson but I hope they can carry 10% to 15% to delute the pro war support to help Dr. Paul. :D

New Hampshire Straw Poll Results.
Manchester, NH Straw Poll 9/16/2007 1st Place 65.0%
Strafford County, NH 8/18/2007..........1st Place 72.2%
New Hampshire Taxpayers 7/7/2007...1st Place 65.3%