PDA

View Full Version : Please Pray or Send Your Good Thoughts to Sandra McArtor (Mrs.Joe)

CaseyJones
09-27-2009, 05:46 PM
[jdmyprez_deo_vindice] "Guys, I don't know what religion you guys are and I know many of your are not religious at all but please keep my Wife in your prayers tonight.. she has been hospitalized with respiratory failure and is in critical condition... I had to drop the kids off at home and take care of some stuff here and am now headed back... thanks guys"

MRoCkEd
09-27-2009, 05:48 PM
Facebook:
Joe McArtor Sandra has been admitted to the hospital for severe respiratory distress. I will be staying with her through the night and will have no internet access. Keep her in your prayers

Deborah K
09-27-2009, 05:52 PM
Joe! I've asked the Lord to wrap you and your children up in the comfort of knowing that your wife will make it. I've asked him to breathe life and good health into her lungs.

Cowlesy
09-27-2009, 05:59 PM
:(

Will pray for you and Mrs. Joe, immediately

MsDoodahs
09-27-2009, 06:03 PM
Praying for you all.

jim49er
09-27-2009, 06:04 PM
May the good lord look out for you and your family.

Arklatex
09-27-2009, 06:11 PM
Praying for her

..... may I suggest whole raw garlic it is great for the lungs and you won't hear a word for it from the doctors

kaleidoscope eyes
09-27-2009, 06:15 PM
Joe, my prayers are headed yours and Sandra's way!
Know that you are surrounded by so much love and support.
Speedy recovery Sandra!

Nirvikalpa
09-27-2009, 06:34 PM
Praying... you two are some of my best friends on here... I love you guys.

Will pray long and hard, I promise.

Prayers to you and your family Joe. Please keep us updated.

Jeremy
09-27-2009, 06:48 PM
omg i hope she gets well soon! :(

amy31416
09-27-2009, 06:50 PM
You and your wife are in my thoughts. All my best.

dr. hfn
09-27-2009, 06:53 PM
Keep fighting Mrs. Joe!

sarahgop
09-27-2009, 06:54 PM
i will pray for her

Flash
09-27-2009, 07:00 PM
Will do.

JeNNiF00F00
09-27-2009, 07:02 PM
Please get well soon Sandra! :(

manny229
09-27-2009, 07:30 PM
jdmyprez_deo_vindice, your wife is my prayers, I pray she gets well soon.

JeNNiF00F00
09-27-2009, 07:34 PM
Caseyjones, your wife is my prayers, I pray she gets well soon.

Its not Caseys wife. Its JDmyprez's wife(Joe).

manny229
09-27-2009, 07:37 PM
Its not Caseys wife. Its JDmyprez's wife(Joe).

JeNNiFOOFOO, thanks for the correction. I'm such a fool:(

pcosmar
09-27-2009, 07:51 PM
Said, and sent.
Waiting on news, with hope.

ronpaulhawaii
09-27-2009, 07:56 PM
Said, and sent.
Waiting on news, with hope.

:( +1

tonesforjonesbones
09-27-2009, 08:08 PM
Prayers sent to Joe, Sandra and family and the doctors, nurses who are caring for her. God bless you . TONES

Dionysus
09-27-2009, 08:43 PM
I'm sending thoughts of strength.

kaleidoscope eyes
09-27-2009, 09:43 PM
bump

kaleidoscope eyes
09-28-2009, 06:16 AM
bump for morning

LittleLightShining
09-28-2009, 06:25 AM
Still praying.

Kylie
09-28-2009, 06:45 AM
Prayers and good vibes sent your way.

Dianne
09-28-2009, 11:36 AM
Our hopes and prayers are with your wife and your entire family. Tell Sandra to stay strong, keep the chin up, and have a speedy recovery....

God Bless.

Natalie
09-28-2009, 12:06 PM
Sorry about Mrs.Joe :( I just prayed for her, even though I never pray. Actually that's a lie. I prayed to win the lotto last week. That didn't work, lol.

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
09-28-2009, 12:43 PM
You guys are too much... honestly... It is seeing things like this that remind me that we are far more than just some silly website obsessed with politics.. You guys are awesome and I will be sure to tell her about all of your well wishes.

Sandra is breathing a little easier but is nowhere near being out of the woods. She is still on the breathing tubes and taking numerous treatments a day and her physicians are indicating that she could be there for quite some time. I am sleeping in a chair by her side and doing everything I can to help.

So I am home to pick up the kids from school and to have dinner with them and play for a bit and then it is back to the hospital. When I left she was knocked out with some type of narcotic.

Thank you all so much for your messages of support, your prayers, your PM's, your phone calls and everything else.

JeNNiF00F00
09-28-2009, 12:44 PM
Thanks for the update Joe. We are really worried about her!

Deborah K
09-29-2009, 10:09 AM
Any word today? Still thinking of you and praying for you.

acptulsa
09-29-2009, 10:29 AM
Godspeed, Mrs. Joe. You are not allowed to leave us now! We'll be needing you around for years and years yet!

rpfan2008
09-29-2009, 10:55 AM
O!

So strange, i missed this yesterday...

Get well soon Sandra
http://i38.tinypic.com/b6wvhu.jpg

pinkmandy
09-29-2009, 11:02 AM
Many positive thoughts heading your way, Mrs. Joe.

ClayTrainor
09-29-2009, 11:14 AM
My thoughts are with both of you, Joe and Sandra. Stay positive, keep fighting, you'll get through this :)

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
09-29-2009, 01:49 PM
Hey all,
Home to have dinner with the kids and to soothe them as much as I can before heading back to the hospital again.

Sandra is not doing any better and they are talking about putting her on some sort of life support system if she regresses anymore. They still have no idea what has caused this to happen and so far everything they have tried has failed miserably. Her lungs are actually sounding a little more clear but she is still having great difficulty breathing and is having migraines, still has trouble talking without throwing herself into a spell and now her heart is starting to act funny. I am doing my best to keep her spirits up but she is getting very depressed and when she is able to speak she is just saying she wants to go home. The doctors have given no timetable for her to come home as of yet but I still have my faith that she will recover and be home soon.

Thank you all for the thoughts and prayers and when I returned yesterday I told her about all of your well wishes and she was so touched by the messages, PM's, phone calls, etc that she almost broke into tears so thank you so much for helping to put a smile on her face in such a terrible time.

Now I do need to address something that I am sure is on the minds of a few of you and that would be in regards to my campaign. Right now I am fighting for the health and even the life of my Wife but I will not be stopping my fight for the life of my community, county, state and country anytime soon. I have a strong faith that God is testing us and that he will provide the comfort and healing needed for her to return to her family so for those worried about my quest for Congress than rest assured that it is going to take a lot more than this to stop the quest to save this land. As soon as my Wife is home than the journey continues and I know that is what Sandra wants as well.

kaleidoscope eyes
09-29-2009, 02:51 PM
Joe, you are an inspiration. Please keep strong, but if you get to feeling down, know you have a soft place to fall.
Give Sandra a giant hug from me.

Danke
09-29-2009, 03:03 PM
Tell Sandra she needs to get well soon and help you out on your Senatorial campaign!!

LittleLightShining
09-29-2009, 03:05 PM
Still praying, Joe, for Sandra, you and the kids.

Sandman33
09-29-2009, 03:18 PM
I will definitely pray for both her and your family Joe. God Bless you both.

Vessol
09-29-2009, 04:10 PM
My prayes to her and her family.

Objectivist
09-29-2009, 04:16 PM
Is this you?
Joe and Sandra McArtor

MRoCkEd
09-29-2009, 04:18 PM
Is this you?
Joe and Sandra McArtor
xxxxxx
xxx-xxx-xxx
PM him

LibertyEagle
09-29-2009, 04:23 PM
Joe, my prayers are with both you and Sandra.

MsDoodahs
09-29-2009, 04:32 PM
praying for y'all.

kaleidoscope eyes
09-29-2009, 10:52 PM
bump

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
09-30-2009, 01:57 PM
Hey all,
Some good news to report to you all. Sandra's lungs are sounding better although still rough and she is talking for long periods of time without running out of breath. Her heart has stopped beating abnormally but it has been replaced by very intense migraine headaches. Had a confrontation with a Nurse today who thought they knew more than her doctors and who took it upon himself to deny her drugs to stop the headaches because in his words "they were not good". Needless to say, when I was finished she got her drugs and her headache stopped :D . She was feeling well enough to get up and walk this morning but she only made it a few steps before she ran out of air and had to return to bed. We are going to try some more when I return to the hospital this evening.

It does not sound like much improvement and I guess in reality it is not but just to see her up and moving and being able to sit up in bed was a big morale boost to me and I know it was to her as well. She is certainly ready to come home and the kids are certainly ready for her to come home as well. Again, thank you all for the kind words and prayers and now that she is able to talk if anyone would like to call her than she is at Easton Memorial Hospital in Easton,MD. Just ask the switchboard operator for Sandra McArtor's room and they will patch you through.

On an even brighter note, I have been campaigning in the hospital and am directing people to the site to donate and have been talking issues with some folks in the waiting room, some of the staff and even some guys having a smoke break in the parking lot. The message is resonating and the people are enraged with their government. Not a single one I have talked with has expressed pleasure with the way our government is operating and when I start talking about things like a humble foreign policy, the federal reserve, taxation,etc they all nod their heads in approval and are anxious to check out the site and learn more. So keep up the fight folks.. we are making a difference!

LittleLightShining
09-30-2009, 02:06 PM
Thanks for the update, Joe! Happy to hear she is improving and you're not wasting any time :)

MsDoodahs
09-30-2009, 02:14 PM
Thanks for the update, Joe, I will keep praying for her ongoing recovery.

Deborah K
09-30-2009, 02:20 PM
Joe!!! Blessings be upon you and your wife and children. I will keep on bended knee for you!

kaleidoscope eyes
09-30-2009, 02:49 PM
Joe, that's certainly heartening news! Thank you for taking time to keep us posted when we know you must be just a little stressed and busy right now.
Sandra, keep getting better, and Joe, keep winning hearts and minds!
Bless ya both! :)

squarepusher
09-30-2009, 05:54 PM
On an even brighter note, I have been campaigning in the hospital and am directing people to the site to donate and have been talking issues with some folks in the waiting room, some of the staff and even some guys having a smoke break in the parking lot. The message is resonating and the people are enraged with their government. Not a single one I have talked with has expressed pleasure with the way our government is operating and when I start talking about things like a humble foreign policy, the federal reserve, taxation,etc they all nod their heads in approval and are anxious to check out the site and learn more. So keep up the fight folks.. we are making a difference!

also, being in a hospital setting, you have a unique situation to be able to speak with with workers in the industry to get some real opinions about health care, and 'reform' that seems to be the huge topic recently and lawmakers are trying to pass new legislation for.

Deborah K
10-01-2009, 02:56 PM
Any word today Joe? How's our girl?

Mrs.Joe
10-02-2009, 07:47 AM
Hi everyone, I am home!
Thank you to everyone who sent warm wishes and thoughts and prayers. I am not 100% yet, in fact I feel like hell but I am home and that is what matters. I am heavily drugged right now so if I say something retarded you can't hold it against me at all haha.
The doctor was hesitant to let me go, but the ins company was giving him fits and he made me promise to just come home and be lazy...so I am obliged to listen. Thanks again for all the help and support and know you have all touched me. I love you guys!

kaleidoscope eyes
10-02-2009, 07:56 AM
Woo hoo!
Good Morning Sandra!
So glad to see you out and about :D
Now get back to bed and get busy being lazy! :p

KCIndy
10-02-2009, 08:12 AM
Hi everyone, I am home!
Thank you to everyone who sent warm wishes and thoughts and prayers. I am not 100% yet, in fact I feel like hell but I am home and that is what matters. I am heavily drugged right now so if I say something retarded you can't hold it against me at all haha.
The doctor was hesitant to let me go, but the ins company was giving him fits and he made me promise to just come home and be lazy...so I am obliged to listen. Thanks again for all the help and support and know you have all touched me. I love you guys!

Welcome back!! We've missed you!!

Now get some rest and quit scaring us like that!! :):):)

Seriously, it's great to know you're doing better. Get well.

pcosmar
10-02-2009, 08:16 AM
Welcome back.
Good news is GOOD NEWS.

Take it easy and get well. :)

Deborah K
10-02-2009, 08:22 AM
Hugs, Mrs. Joe!!

And...Thank you, Lord.

Semper Vigilans
10-02-2009, 08:33 AM
Wow, I've been away from the internet a while and missed this somehow.

I'm glad that Mrs.Joe was able to come home, and things are looking up.

Best wishes and prayers to you on your recovery.

Mckarnin
10-02-2009, 08:35 AM
Prayers for Sandra!

Dianne
10-02-2009, 08:36 AM
Welcome home !!! Don't forget homemade chicken soup and cloves of garlic.

rpfan2008
10-02-2009, 09:01 AM
Good to see you back Sandra. :)

Take care.

pinkmandy
10-02-2009, 09:08 AM
Welcome home!!!! Take it easy now. (((hugs)))