PDA

View Full Version : December 16th Multi-Candidate Moneybomb

justinc.1089
09-27-2009, 02:05 PM
What do you think about a December 16th moneybomb for multiple candidates?

The number and people that it would be for would be discussed by everyone obviously, so thats nothing to worry about, but here's my personal thinking on how it should be:

Single candidates for moneybombs have live tickers showing how much money is being raised. So since this would be a moneybomb for multiple candidates, there should be a single ticker on the website promoting the moneybomb that displays the combined results from all the money raised so far that day by the campaigns.

There should also be widgets for Schiff and Paul prominently displayed on the site kind of near the top. They should each have like a head pic of them, go to their site so you can donate by clicking on them, and show the current cash amounts raised by each to encourage donations. That way the people that love to argue about Schiff and Paul can compete to outraise each other, which will promote both of them getting more money that way.

Below that I think there should be widgets exactly the same, only quite a bit smaller for Kokesh and David Gay, if everything goes right for him. If David runs he has an excellent chance of winning, so I think he should be promoted along with Kokesh and not RJ Harris. So basically we would have two more people encouraged a little bit but not nearly as much as Schiff and Paul.

Then for the other candidates, I suggest six of them, there would just links saying "click here to donate to $%^&&'s campaign" or whatever.

That would allow us to say we're having a moneybomb for 10 candidates December 16th on the anniversary of the Boston Tea Party to take back Washington for the people, but then truly be encouraging the actual donations to mostly go to Schiff and Paul.

This is my idea for what the site could look like to encourage most of the donations to go to Paul and Schiff:

Paul: $63,476,023 Schiff: $64,011,093

Kokesh: $9,400,234 Harris: $302,105,772

Click to donate to *********
Click to donate to ********* And a huge ticker here showing the combined amount of cash raised through the day.

tajitj
09-27-2009, 02:30 PM
great idea but I dont have the ability to make such a site

It is a great idea.

ronpaulhawaii
09-27-2009, 02:51 PM
Combining the tickers may be tricky. (I'm an e-gnoramus about those things...) Perhaps a workaround would be to have a mini ticker for each candidate on the site and then a real time graph for totals?