PDA

View Full Version : Why Would The FBI Release These Tapes Now ?

Dark_Horse_Rider
09-27-2009, 08:31 AM
Any ideas ?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090927/ap_on_re_us/us_oklahoma_bombing_video

legion
09-27-2009, 08:44 AM
to show the tapes didnt contain evidence of a conspiracy.

forsmant
09-27-2009, 08:45 AM
Yeah, that sounds about right.

cheapseats
09-27-2009, 08:50 AM
Any ideas ?

As an exclamation point on the several recent "thwarted" terrorist plots.

The Minister of Public Reaction elects to remind us how very FORTUNATE we are to have big, beefy Official Force . . . ever present, ever ready, ever watchful, one might even say EAGER . . . to do whatever is necessary, for our own good, so something like THIS doesn't happen again.

pcosmar
09-27-2009, 08:51 AM
Any ideas ?

Propaganda

They are trying to demonize the Patriot Community. This was and has been their best weapon to do that.
There have been several stories that are Totally Unrelated that have been tied to OKC.
Including Tea Parties, Open Carry individuals and the recent death of a Census Worker.
The OKC Bombing is our Reichstag Fire.

We need to be aware of the facts, to see beyond the Propaganda.
Tim McVeigh was NOT a member of any known Militia. He was in fact run off by many leaders in the Patriot movement at the time.
The truck bomb DID NOT bring that building down. It was a public show.
There were several explosions before the truck went off.
Many Federal employees were warned to NOT be in the building. It was known beforehand.

Expect something to happen again. They will keep with their known tactics.

ScoutsHonor
09-27-2009, 08:52 AM
To divert us from the real problems we face today - back into the past, tra la! :rolleyes:

Liberty Star
09-27-2009, 08:54 AM
Instead of asking such questions, it's time for all Republican and Dems to rally around the President and support the President. Today, we are all Americans with no petty divisions among us.

cheapseats
09-27-2009, 09:25 AM
Instead of asking such questions, it's time for all Republican and Dems to rally around the President and support the President. Today, we are all Americans with no petty divisions among us.

America and Disneyland . . . the happiest places on earth. I find it convenient to count my blessings by counting surveillance cameras.

pcosmar
09-27-2009, 09:38 AM
America and Disneyland . . . the happiest places on earth. I find it convenient to count my blessings by counting surveillance cameras.

:eek: :(: eek:

That is scary sad.

ScoutsHonor
09-27-2009, 09:55 AM

This President is no friend of America, nor is blind patriotism of any benefit to Americans. IMHO.

pacelli
09-27-2009, 10:02 AM
I hear a sound rumbling... the drums of war. Nothing better than a war to unite a divided amerika behind a common "enemy".

pcosmar
09-27-2009, 10:15 AM
OK.
I just typed a search. Look for yourself. See any thing interesting?

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&source=hp&q=Tea+party+Tim+McVeigh&btnG=Google+Search&aq=f&aqi=&oq=Tea+party+Tim+McVeigh&fp=ac72bcecad7dd685

Here is another.
http://www.google.com/#hl=en&safe=off&q=Open+carry+Tim+McVeigh&aq=f&aqi=&oq=&fp=ac72bcecad7dd685

Now understand that Tim McVeigh was NEVER a member of the Patriot Movement nor of any Militia.

This is controlled association.

YouTube - Oklahoma City Bombing RARE footage (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWwrEEP8EBk)

Pericles
09-27-2009, 10:51 AM
as an exclamation point on the several recent "thwarted" terrorist plots.

The minister of public reaction elects to remind us how very fortunate we are to have big, beefy official force . . . Ever present, ever ready, ever watchful, one might even say eager . . . To do whatever is necessary, for our own good, so something like this doesn't happen again.

bingo

pcosmar
09-27-2009, 11:02 AM
The MIAC Report and other reports did not come out without a purpose.
http://www.dhs.gov/ynews/releases/pr_1239817562001.shtm
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/first100days/2009/04/14/homeland-security-warns-rise-right-wing-extremism/
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2009/apr/14/federal-agency-warns-of-radicals-on-right/

They are setting the stage.

squarepusher
09-27-2009, 07:08 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_oklahoma_bombing_video

Attorney: OKC bombing tapes appear edited

By TIM TALLEY, Associated Press Writer Tim Talley, Associated Press Writer – Sun Sep 27, 4:26 pm ET

OKLAHOMA CITY – Long-secret security tapes showing the chaos immediately after the 1995 bombing of the Oklahoma City federal building are blank in the minutes before the blast and appear to have been edited, an attorney who obtained the recordings said Sunday.

"The real story is what's missing," said Jesse Trentadue, a Salt Lake City attorney who obtained the recordings through the federal Freedom of Information Act as part of an unofficial inquiry he is conducting into the April 19, 1995, bombing that killed 168 people and injured hundreds more.

Trentadue gave copies of the tapes to The Oklahoman newspaper, which posted them online and provided copies to The Associated Press.

The tapes turned over by the FBI came from security cameras various companies had mounted outside office buildings near the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building. They are blank at points before 9:02 a.m., when a truck bomb carrying a 4,000 pound fertilizer-and-fuel-oil bomb detonated in front of the building, Trentadue said.

"Four cameras in four different locations going blank at basically the same time on the morning of April 19, 1995. There ain't no such thing as a coincidence," Trentadue said.

He said government officials claim the security cameras did not record the minutes before the bombing because "they had run out of tape" or "the tape was being replaced."

"The interesting thing is they spring back on after 9:02," he said. "The absence of footage from these crucial time intervals is evidence that there is something there that the FBI doesn't want anybody to see."

A spokesman for the FBI in Oklahoma City, Gary Johnson, declined to comment and referred inquiries about the tapes to FBI officials in Washington, who were not immediately available for comment Sunday.

The soundless recordings show people rushing from nearby buildings after the bomb went off. Some show people fleeing through corridors cluttered with debris. None show the actual explosion that ripped through the federal building.

FBI agents did not report finding any security tapes from the federal building itself.

The FBI in the past refused to release the security camera recordings, leading Trentadue and others to contend the government was hiding evidence that others were involved in the attack.

"It's taken a lawsuit and years to get the tapes," Trentadue said.

He received the latest batch of tapes over the summer in response to an April request for video from security cameras in 11 different locations. Nothing on the tapes was unexpected.

"The more important thing they show is what they don't show," Trentadue said. "These cameras would have shown the various roads and approaches to the Murrah Building."

Trentadue began looking into the bombing after his brother, Kenneth Trentadue, died at the Oklahoma City Federal Transfer Center in August 1995. Kenneth Trentadue was a convicted bank robber who was held at the federal prison after being picked up as a parole violator at his home in San Diego in June 1995.

He was never a bombing suspect, but Jesse Trentadue alleges guards mistook his brother for one and beat him to death during an interrogation. The official cause of Kenneth Trentadue's death is listed as suicide, but his body had 41 wounds and bruises that Jesse Trentadue believes could have come only from a beating.

A judge in 2001 awarded Kenneth Trentadue's family $1.1 million for extreme emotional distress in the government's handling of his death.

Jesse Trentadue said he has received about 30 security tapes, including some images that were used as evidence at bomber Timothy McVeigh's trial. McVeigh was convicted on federal murder and conspiracy charges and executed in 2001. Coconspirator Terry Nichols is serving life in prison on federal and state bombing convictions.

Trentadue said he is seeking more tapes along with a variety of bombing-related documents from the FBI and the CIA. An FOIA request by Trentadue for 26 CIA documents was rejected in June. A letter from the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency, which reviewed the documents, said their release "could cause grave damage to our national security."

Trentadue said he gave the latest set of tapes to The Oklahoman because of their historical value. The newspaper has agreed to provide copies to the Oklahoma City National Memorial & Museum.

TNforPaul45
09-27-2009, 11:31 PM
I weep for all of us, in that our country is so far deep into corruption and darkness that we may never see the light of day again. In how that OKC was covered up so sloppily, and then the same techniques used to cover up 9/11, and nobody seems capable of the simple, child-like critical thinking necessary to see through what's going on.

Security tapes going blank right before the explosions? What do you want to bet that in 15 more years, when the Pentagon Security Tapes are finally released, they will be blank right up until the exact moment the explosion occurs? And no one will question it then, they will just say "Oh Well, we should just trust what they tell us."

It's like the country is surrounded by a deep pack of wolves, bloodthirsty, hungry wolves, and everyone is looking straight up at the sky, the clouds, the blue, the birds. Eventually, a few look back down, ahead of them, and say "Wolves! Danger!" and the rest of the people still looking up laugh pleasantly and say "We certainly don't see any, you must be crazy!"

Pete
09-28-2009, 09:07 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_oklahoma_bombing_video

Trentadue said he is seeking more tapes along with a variety of bombing-related documents from the FBI and the CIA. An FOIA request by Trentadue for 26 CIA documents was rejected in June. A letter from the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency, which reviewed the documents, said their release "could cause grave damage to our national security."

National security, or government security?

Strange days, indeed.

justinc.1089
09-28-2009, 09:22 AM

Yes it would be so nice if we had more blessings here, I mean we barely have any surveillance cameras!:eek::mad: I want surveillance surveillance cameras! Not just surveillance cameras by themselves! What happens if a surveillance camera breaks?!:eek: That is why we MUST have not only surveillance cameras, but also surveillance surveillance cameras! That way if anything goes wrong with the cameras we will know, and we will still be safe.:) I know right now we are not blessed with the safety of tons of surveillance cameras and surveillance surveillance cameras, but with the blessing of Obama that we have been given surely soon he will bless us with them. I believe yes we can!

squarepusher
09-28-2009, 09:47 AM
Yes it would be so nice if we had more blessings here, I mean we barely have any surveillance cameras!:eek::mad: I want surveillance surveillance cameras! Not just surveillance cameras by themselves! What happens if a surveillance camera breaks?!:eek: That is why we MUST have not only surveillance cameras, but also surveillance surveillance cameras! That way if anything goes wrong with the cameras we will know, and we will still be safe.:) I know right now we are not blessed with the safety of tons of surveillance cameras and surveillance surveillance cameras, but with the blessing of Obama that we have been given surely soon he will bless us with them. I believe yes we can!

a camera filming a camera, thats an interesting proposal

justinc.1089
09-28-2009, 10:13 AM
a camera filming a camera, thats an interesting proposal

And a necessary one. What happens if you only have one single camera surveilling one area, and something goes wrong like it breaks, or worst, a domestic terrorist destroys it? We must have a surveillance surveillance camera to ensure that never happens. Also if the camera went down, that means that area would have NO surveillance. So not only would surveillance surveillance cameras keep track of the surveillance cameras, but they would also be secondary surveillance cameras.

Now if it really came down to it, and there were problems with cameras not working or domestic terrorism, you could put two cameras along with every one surveillance camera. One would be a surveillance surveillance camera, and the other would be a secondary surveillance camera. The surveillance surveillance camera would keep an eye on the surveillance camera, and the secondary surveillance camera would always be there in case something with wrong with the primary surveillance camera. And the surveillance surveillance camera would keep an eye on the whole surveillance camera situation.

Now of course I know what you're wondering about, what is going to keep the surveillance surveillance camera safe?

Well it is a bold idea, but we could have surveillance surveillance surveillance cameras and put 3 cameras at every 1 surveillance camera. The surveillance surveillance surveillance camera would keep the surveillance surveillance camera safe so that if anything went wrong with it we would know. And then it could also keep both the secondary surveillance camera and the primary surveillance camera safe as well by allowing us to always see what is going on with them.

See if the government had taken enough initiative to put this surveillance camera idea into action before all these bombings we would have seen them coming and been safe from the attacks.

legion
09-28-2009, 06:39 PM
National security, or government security?

Strange days, indeed.

having footage of how the government responds to situations like this would give like minded people too much insight as to how to successfully plan a similar attack. duh.

now that its 2 decades later the government has surely shifted tactics so this is no longer dangerous footage.

pcosmar
09-28-2009, 07:32 PM
having footage of how the government responds to situations like this would give like minded people too much insight as to how to successfully plan a similar attack. duh.

now that its 2 decades later the government has surely shifted tactics so this is no longer dangerous footage.

:confused:
WTF are you talking about?

The government hasn't changed anything, They are still destroying evidence that is inconvenient.
All the tapes are missing the same time frame. Time that might have shown the other explosions.
Time that might have shown someone other than Tim McVeigh at that truck.

All those cameras did not fail at the same time for no reason. :(

legion
09-28-2009, 07:35 PM
all the camera didn't fail at the same time for a reason, you mean like a massive pressure wave caused by a large ANNM explosion (enough to fill an entire box truck)

pcosmar
09-28-2009, 07:40 PM
all the camera didn't fail at the same time for a reason, you mean like a massive pressure wave caused by a large ANNM explosion (enough to fill an entire box truck)

Are you deliberately trying to play ignorant?

The tapes turned over by the FBI came from security cameras various companies had mounted outside office buildings near the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building. They are blank at points before 9:02 a.m., when a truck bomb carrying a 4,000 pound fertilizer-and-fuel-oil bomb detonated in front of the building, Trentadue said.

"Four cameras in four different locations going blank at basically the same time on the morning of April 19, 1995. There ain't no such thing as a coincidence," Trentadue said.

He said government officials claim the security cameras did not record the minutes before the bombing because "they had run out of tape" or "the tape was being replaced."

"The interesting thing is they spring back on after 9:02," he said. "The absence of footage from these crucial time intervals is evidence that there is something there that the FBI doesn't want anybody to see."

pinkmandy
09-28-2009, 07:59 PM
We need to be reminded that our govt must do whatever is 'necessary' to keep us safe from all 'terrorists', rights be damned.

Patriot Act Expires at the end of the year and Obama wants it renewed. (http://www.firstamendmentcoalition.org/2009/09/obama-asks-for-renewal-of-patriot-act-provisions-sanctioning-secret-domestic-spying/)

legion
09-28-2009, 08:21 PM
Are you deliberately trying to play ignorant?

gee i wonder why they make explosion proof security camera enclosures now?

surely its not because cameras contain delicate electronics that are severely disrupted by an explosion....

pcosmar
09-28-2009, 08:29 PM

surely its not because cameras contain delicate electronics that are severely disrupted by an explosion....

Well I guess ti is a good thing that other recordings caught the demolition charges going off BEFORE the truck exploded then. Oh yeah and the seismic recordings that recorded multiple explosions.

Too bad we don't have the analysis of the other explosives that were recovered, but they were held by the same folks that had the tapes.

Tim McVeigh was never in any militia. He was run off by them.
Tim McVeigh was never in any Patriot movement. He was run off by them.

Tim McVeigh was a government soldier.

legion
09-28-2009, 08:44 PM
Well I guess ti is a good thing that other recordings caught the demolition charges going off BEFORE the truck exploded then. Oh yeah and the seismic recordings that recorded multiple explosions.

Too bad we don't have the analysis of the other explosives that were recovered, but they were held by the same folks that had the tapes.

the "multiple explosions" were probably the pressure wave of the explosion hitting OTHER buildings. THINK!

thats how we know there were no explosives used in 9/11!

squarepusher
09-28-2009, 08:49 PM

so, just to be clear, are you suggesting the explosions broke the cameras temporarily, then the cameras "fixed" themselves all simultaneosly a few seconds later? self repairing cameras?

squarepusher
09-28-2009, 08:51 PM

i was reading some interesting stuff on Timothy McVeigh today, and it seems very likely that a government provocateur helped him do this and/or gave him equipment or information.

read the wikipedia page, 3 people end up dead in their cells, 1 proven to be murder in which the gov't paid $1 million to the families, other other a day before a public appearance.

pcosmar
09-28-2009, 09:02 PM
the "multiple explosions" were probably the pressure wave of the explosion hitting OTHER buildings. THINK!

thats how we know there were no explosives used in 9/11!

Have you listened to the recordings?
Sound wave bouncing off buildings? before the truck explodes?

Seismographs showing multiple intense shock waves before the low pressure blast (truck bomb)?
:confused: or are you being deliberately obtuse?

http://whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/OK/ok.html

Bordillo
07-24-2011, 03:26 AM
http://www.ocweekly.com/2005-0​6-23/news/case-un-closed/

after reading this I am actually fearful to be in this country

I mean maybe Im off base but wow

Kylie
07-24-2011, 03:59 PM
The bomb used to attack the Norwegian prime minister’s office in Oslo on Friday was "some kind of Oklahoma City-type" device made of fertilizer and diesel fuel, according to an Oslo police official. Associated Press reported that it is unclear what kind of detonator that bomb had, but that it was stored in a panel truck. Upon detonation, the explosion killed seven people.

Huh, funny timing.

This quote comes from the RSOE Emergency and Disaster information service.

http://hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/index2.php

Warrior_of_Freedom
07-24-2011, 04:36 PM
Those Ron Paul kooks are going to bomb the patriot act. Surely you don't support these terrorists!

legion
07-24-2011, 07:04 PM
http://www.ocweekly.com/2005-0​6-23/news/case-un-closed/

after reading this I am actually fearful to be in this country

I mean maybe Im off base but wow

Thanks for the story from 6 years ago. How did that turn out?