PDA

View Full Version : Mayor: "I Heard She Gives A Good Hummer"

Asher
09-27-2009, 01:02 AM
Over 30,000 people have already watched the YouTube Video (http://www.asherheimermann.org/videos/bob-ryan-hummer.html) — posted on Tuesday evening of Sheboygan Mayor Bob Ryan talking in a bar about his sister-in-law's looks and sexual abilities. The two minute video was taken without his knowledge. State of Wisconsin statues require that only one person in a conversation know that exchange is being recorded.

On Thursday, Mayor Ryan held a news conference to apologize to the community, at which I was at and tweeting (http://www.twitter.com/aheimermann) about.

"Over the past 48 hours, multiple events have put my reputation and my personal lifestyle in question," he said. "This situation has made it quite obvious to me that it is time to choose between my personal lifestyle and the job of running this city, and I choose the job."

On Friday, Jay Leno mentioned Mayor Ryan on his show. Mayor Ryan also is facing a sexual harassment complaint from the city's former human resources director, whom he fired in August. So what do you think? Should Mayor Ryan resign over this YouTube video? Share your thoughts...

Dr.3D
09-27-2009, 01:12 AM
From all of that, I gather he has one heck of a "lifestyle".

Asher
09-27-2009, 01:20 AM
Digg the story...

http://digg.com/politics/Daily_Kos_Mayor_I_Heard_She_Gives_A_Good_Hummer

Reason
09-27-2009, 01:26 AM
who cares

idiom
09-27-2009, 02:10 AM
Unless he campaigned on sexual morality of some sort... big deal.

RM918
09-27-2009, 02:18 AM
Guilty of getting caught. I bet they'd be railing about impeaching Obama if he was bugged for about an hour where he didn't think he was, because something'd happen. Everyone has their off-color moments, can't act in a way that won't offend someone all the time.

evilfunnystuff
09-27-2009, 02:21 AM
Should Mayor Ryan resign over this YouTube video? Share your thoughts...

not unless someone can prove he knows without a shadow of a doubt that she gives bad hummers lol

Kotin
09-27-2009, 02:44 AM
yawn

Vessol
09-27-2009, 03:05 AM
yay another sexual scandal to distract and saturate the news -_-

constituent
09-27-2009, 07:20 AM
lol, my brother says she gives great head.

what a retard, i hope his family kicks his ass.

Cowlesy
09-27-2009, 07:29 AM
hah -- alcohol, the ultimate truth serum.

MRoCkEd
09-27-2009, 07:33 AM
not unless someone can prove he knows without a shadow of a doubt that she gives bad hummers lol
haha

Michael Landon
09-27-2009, 08:06 AM
The 1st Amendment gives him the authority to say whatever he wants regardless of whether or not it is in good taste. Just because he's a mayor doesn't mean he loses his Constitutional rights.

- ML

eOs
09-27-2009, 08:19 AM
I don't see anything wrong with this..maybe it's not in good taste but...the real asshole is the guy who thought it'd be a good idea to post it on the internet.

legion
09-27-2009, 08:19 AM
who would you rather have as mayor, this guy out getting shitcanned or some authoritarian whos lips have never tasted alcohol and spends his nights writing a 30 page new regulation on proper hedge trimming disposal?

Conza88
09-27-2009, 08:24 AM
who would you rather have as mayor, this guy out getting shitcanned or some authoritarian whos lips have never tasted alcohol and spends his nights writing a 30 page new regulation on proper hedge trimming disposal?

I choose neither.

Warrior_of_Freedom
09-27-2009, 08:30 AM
I heard she has big tits

brandon
09-27-2009, 08:35 AM
Oh no, a man talking about blowjobs in a bar...who would have ever thought.

ctiger2
09-27-2009, 08:38 AM
Seems like a good enough guy. Wish he was our mayor.

TheConstitutionLives
09-27-2009, 09:27 AM
Guilty of getting caught. I bet they'd be railing about impeaching Obama if he was bugged for about an hour where he didn't think he was, because something'd happen. Everyone has their off-color moments, can't act in a way that won't offend someone all the time.

+1 I'd rather have a Mayor who's real instead of a fake.

TheConstitutionLives
09-27-2009, 09:33 AM
If this guy were caught dealing drugs while at the same time trying to "clean up the city" then I'd be concerned. Him talking about a BJ is none of my business and has zero to do with infringing on my rights so I couldn't care less. As long as he fights for my liberty then I don't care if he's a priest at the Church of Satan.

TheConstitutionLives
09-27-2009, 09:41 AM
Over 30,000 people have already watched the YouTube Video (http://www.asherheimermann.org/videos/bob-ryan-hummer.html) — posted on Tuesday evening of Sheboygan Mayor Bob Ryan talking in a bar about his sister-in-law's looks and sexual abilities. The two minute video was taken without his knowledge. State of Wisconsin statues require that only one person in a conversation know that exchange is being recorded.

On Thursday, Mayor Ryan held a news conference to apologize to the community, at which I was at and tweeting (http://www.twitter.com/aheimermann) about.

On Friday, Jay Leno mentioned Mayor Ryan on his show. Mayor Ryan also is facing a sexual harassment complaint from the city's former human resources director, whom he fired in August. So what do you think? Should Mayor Ryan resign over this YouTube video? Share your thoughts...

- Asher, you should take this crap off your website.

Captain America
09-27-2009, 10:11 AM
leave the guy alone

MelissaWV
09-27-2009, 10:16 AM
Jesus. The guy isn't even saying she GAVE HIM a good hummer. He's saying he's HEARD she does. How precisely is this immoral or hypocritical or even news? It's a little in bad taste. Perhaps the sister-in-law might demand an apology or take it up with him. It's a family issue at best.

angelatc
09-27-2009, 10:16 AM

I thank god that crap I said while half-crocked in the local watering holes didn't end up on YouTube.

misterx
09-27-2009, 10:23 AM
I'm more disturbed by how wasted he is than what he said. This guy seems more qualified to be a plumber.

angelatc
09-27-2009, 10:51 AM
I'm more disturbed by how wasted he is than what he said. This guy seems more qualified to be a plumber.

I think plumbers are perfectly qualified to be mayor. Their primary responsibilities both involve keeping sh** moving.

brandon
09-27-2009, 11:12 AM
I thank god that crap I said while half-crocked in the local watering holes didn't end up on YouTube.

hahah agreed. If I had to worry about my weekend benders ending up on youtube I'd never drink again.

Asher
09-27-2009, 11:19 AM
I just wanted to get some opinions about what others thought.

I don't think he should resign because he is a great person and has done alot for my City already.

Chester Copperpot
09-27-2009, 11:39 AM
who cares...

NYgs23
09-27-2009, 11:48 AM
My take on this: "Sheboygan" is a really funny name.

MelissaWV
09-27-2009, 02:19 PM
YouTube - Helmet (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKO2ggCDym0)

BlackTerrel
09-27-2009, 10:03 PM
Is there a youtube of the hummer? How can we tell if he is an honest politician?

Chomsky
09-27-2009, 10:16 PM
file under: who gives a shit

TheConstitutionLives
09-27-2009, 10:57 PM
I just wanted to get some opinions about what others thought.

I don't think he should resign because he is a great person and has done alot for my City already.

Then why are you contributing to his ruin by posting the video on your site? That makes no sense.