PDA

View Full Version : Cheese Whiz Revolution

LibertyWorker
09-26-2009, 11:43 AM
We of the Republican Party would like to thank the Ron Paul revolution.

We would like to thank you for all the good ideas that you let us co-op. Thank you for bringing the disenfranchised members of our party back to us with your message.

After our defeat in 2008 our crack team or highly paid research and development people got to work on the reverse engineering of the Ron Paul revolution.

We are happy to announce for the 2010 and 2012 elections

We will bring you:

Tea parties,

Money bombs,

Meet up groups,

Twitter,

Face book

A Glen beck endorsement of our candidates.

And best websites money can buy for all of our candidates.

What we will not bring you:

Anti - war message.

Sound monetary policy.

Restoring Civil liberties.

Constitutional Government.

Sorry that we had to remove all the real substance out of what made the Ron Paul Revolution so good.

We like to call it our Cheese Whiz Revolution we will put it in a nice package and make it more palatable to the public. We feel with some good marketing to the main stream public. WE GOT A WINNER

So please step forward and take a Gadsden flag and your Hitler Obama poster and go vote for all the republicans on your ballet….oh and don’t forget your …Can-o-Revolution.

Dionysus
09-26-2009, 12:06 PM
Nice.

However, when the neo-con to Ron Paul Republican ratio is 1 to 100, I think they'll start to see the error of their ways.

Chieftain1776
09-26-2009, 01:15 PM
My sentiments EXACTLY.

But while they're trying to direct the herd we also have the opportunity join in an really inform the people of what happened during the neo-con years. I don't know if the average GOPer is a neocon but it's still an opportunity to bash Bush government while they're bashing the Obama government for the same policies and show where the movement went wrong. And also to point out those responsible for the demise (see my sig).

The neocon pundits are only responding to a pro-liberty movement but they can't control it. They will sit in the beltway mouthing off b.s. talking while real people in communities can expose the farce.

Yes, Fox, keep organizing 9/12 rallies, more opportunities for US to present the true message of liberty on-the-ground and face-to-face.

acptulsa
09-26-2009, 01:58 PM
One simple message will put a stop to this crap: Imperialism and freedom do not mix.

bunklocoempire
09-26-2009, 03:36 PM
"GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME... something labeled as Liberty, or at least something ‘less evil’ than the Democrats that has a chance of winning"

"DON"T TREAD ON ME... unless your GOP."

"FREEDOM!!...well, freedom for those who think like me."

"YOU CAN HAVE OUR GUNS WHEN YOU PRY THEM FROM OUR COLD DEAD HANDS... unless your a muslim, take their guns as muslims shouldn't have a means to defend themselves."

“U.S. SOVEREIGNTY!!! … and all the world alliances that make it possible....”

“WE MUST FIGHT MUSLIM EXTREMEISTS OVER THERE!!.... that darn left is lumping us with racist extremists -how dare they!”

:rolleyes:

Bunkloco

heavenlyboy34
09-26-2009, 03:38 PM
lolz;)

We of the Republican Party would like to thank the Ron Paul revolution.

We would like to thank you for all the good ideas that you let us co-op. Thank you for bringing the disenfranchised members of our party back to us with your message.

After our defeat in 2008 our crack team or highly paid research and development people got to work on the reverse engineering of the Ron Paul revolution.

We are happy to announce for the 2010 and 2012 elections

We will bring you:

Tea parties,

Money bombs,

Meet up groups,

Twitter,

Face book

A Glen beck endorsement of our candidates.

And best websites money can buy for all of our candidates.

What we will not bring you:

Anti - war message.

Sound monetary policy.

Restoring Civil liberties.

Constitutional Government.

Sorry that we had to remove all the real substance out of what made the Ron Paul Revolution so good.

We like to call it our Cheese Whiz Revolution we will put it in a nice package and make it more palatable to the public. We feel with some good marketing to the main stream public. WE GOT A WINNER

So please step forward and take a Gadsden flag and your Hitler Obama poster and go vote for all the republicans on your ballet….oh and don’t forget your …Can-o-Revolution.

LibertyWorker
09-26-2009, 04:25 PM
I Say let the GOP have all the old ideas. We did them first we got more mileage out of them then they ever will.

All that it shows is that we set the trend and they follow us.

The key to this fight now is not hanging on to the old ideas and tactics we used to get out word out before.

Our job is to come up with the new ones!!!