PDA

View Full Version : E-mail I sent to my address book

Free Moral Agent
09-26-2009, 02:17 AM
Please feel free to copy or use as a template...

Dear Friends,

I want to thank you beforehand for taking the time to read this letter. I am writing in regards to the present economic situation that we are experiencing. Perhaps like you, I used to not care or have any desire to understand economic policy. I thought, lets leave it up to the financial wizards at the Federal Reserve to fix our problems and hope tomorrow will be a better day. Unfortunatley, no group of unelected men given the power to create money can ever be expected to be benevolent.

Huge banking interests have counted on the fact that most Americans remain confused and befuddled with business jargon to the point of being unable to affect any change...

"It is well that the people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning."
- Henry Ford

If you've ever wondered how corporate bail-outs are even made possible - it is imperative that you understand the Federal Reserve, which IS the root of our financial ruin. I strongly urge you to watch this succinct 10 minute video clip on the topic

YouTube - FED - Modern Money Mechanics (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Xr_Z6m5Sf0)

If you or I owned a printing press at home and were creating counterfeit bills and circulating them amongst family and friends, we would immediatley be hancuffed and hauled off to federal prison. Yet when the government participates in this same fraudulent act (thru inflation) and hands off this newly created money to their corporate handlers, we are expected to shutup and not ask questions.

That of course would change with the enactment of a historic and unprecedented bill that is currently making its way through the halls of the United States Congress. I am speaking of HR 1207, The Federal Reserve Transparency Act of 2009. HR 1207 is expected to detail WHO the Fed lends to, HOW MUCH it lends and what agreements it has with foreign central banks and financing organizations.

Due to an entirely grassroots effort, HR 1207 is enjoying the bipartisan support of 290 representatives (a 2/3 majority) and counting! This new administration has promised us transparency and open government - let us make sure they keep their word. There is NO EXCUSE for deception and secrecy with our money. The light that the HR 1207 transparency bill brings will go a long way in exposing this self-destructive system and herald its abolishment. If you would like to help, please pass the message along and contact your representatives. More information can be found at http://www.auditthefed.com