PDA

View Full Version : idea for getting ron paul out there (leaving Ron Paul business cards)

acejoca
06-05-2007, 07:25 AM
I am not sure if anyone else has mentioned this or not but its just an idea. first get the ron paul business cards made for 5.25 from vista print. then go to the library or book store and place a card inside of the books. Tryt and place in in politics book and politics magazines. make sure you through some into the major radio people books, ie hannity, bill oreilly, neal bortz. Those people. What do you people think of this idea?

dwdollar
06-06-2007, 06:56 PM
I am not sure if anyone else has mentioned this or not but its just an idea. first get the ron paul business cards made for 5.25 from vista print. then go to the library or book store and place a card inside of the books. Tryt and place in in politics book and politics magazines. make sure you through some into the major radio people books, ie hannity, bill oreilly, neal bortz. Those people. What do you people think of this idea?

Great Idea! There are so many good ideas to promote him.

RonPaul4President
06-06-2007, 07:44 PM
I can vouch that the library book trick works! I guarantee that the majority of people in a library are democrats--and intelligent ones. ;)

ksuguy
06-06-2007, 08:43 PM
I can vouch that the library book trick works! I guarantee that the majority of people in a library are democrats--and intelligent ones. ;)

The majority of people in the downtown Wichita library are usually homeless people.

buffalokid777
06-06-2007, 11:21 PM
There's more effective ways to get your literature about Ron Paul into the hands of people who might take to it.

First consider 70% of Americans are against the war in Iraq....consider that our base of supporters...

The fact Ron Paul voted against going into Iraq from day 1 is our BIGGEST selling point. It is a bigger selling point than Obama, because Ron Paul had the guts and integrity to go against his party and do what's right. You can never discount this fact and how much it will appeal to voters who don't know about Ron Paul.

We need a good Stop the war in Iraq...vote Ron Paul T shirt.....

Once we have that we're in business!!!

When you want to get Ron Paul literature into the hands of potential donors and supporters...Don your Ron Paul anti war T-shirt and head out to a public event with your literature.

There are lots of public events....Think Baseball games, Think concerts...Think festivals......

You have the chance at these events to see literally thousands of people per hour....

Get near the lines entering the event....Keep screaming out "Who wants us out of Iraq???...Vote Ron Paul 2008" The people who come up to you, give them your literature and do your best to fill em in on Ron Paul.....we can gain legions of new supporters if each of us do this locally :) This is what grassroots campaigning is all about....it really can make a difference!

Mike in Florida
06-23-2007, 08:54 AM

I also had the VistaPrint cards made up. I carry some whereever I go, and I leave them on pay phones, in the slots of ATM machines, pay phones, on shopping carts and baskets, and I tend to hand them out to young working class folks(like cashiers and baggers if they're of voting age). I also had some rubber stamps with Ron's website address and I stamp all my money.

rockjoa
06-23-2007, 09:16 AM
Don't forget to leave them wedged in the cushion of the "Husband Chair" at clothing stores.

nayjevin
06-23-2007, 09:46 AM
leave cards in gas pump credit card slots

hit em where it hurts

winston84
06-23-2007, 01:47 PM
I'm still waiting on my cards to be delivered. These are some great ideas.

EvoPro
06-23-2007, 02:48 PM
what about the driver side door of all cars in a parking lot, between the window and the rubber.

Nathan Hale
06-23-2007, 09:30 PM
libertycards.com has good cards, and they're cheap. I leave them all over the place. On a typical trip to the diner I can drop at least a dozen between the lobby, my booth, and the bathroom.