PDA

View Full Version : Alan Grayson : "Has the Federal Reserve Ever Tried to Manipulate the Stock Market "

qwerty
09-26-2009, 12:18 AM
YouTube - Alan Grayson : "Has the Federal Reserve Ever Tried to Manipulate the Stock Market " (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKRnJ5WW0CM)

http://www.reddit.com/r/Libertarian/comments/9o8u3/alan_grayson_has_the_federal_reserve_ever_tried/

Reason
09-26-2009, 01:17 AM
That guys mustache...

MR2Fast2Catch
09-26-2009, 01:18 AM
Alan Grayson, Ron Paul and Thomas Woods are my heroes for today. They did great in today's hearings.

Captain America
09-26-2009, 01:25 AM
This may be one of the greatest parts of history, but at the same time police are using tactics against US citizens that violate government authority as interpreted through the constitution.

The destruction of private proberty other than federal reserve banks i would say is also unlawful. This includes private banks even if they took the bailout. the only target is the federal reserve central banking cartel. S604/HR1207 is the first step in regaining our liberties and reinstating the constitution as interpreted through the Declaration of Independence.

qwerty
09-26-2009, 04:32 AM
Bump!

scrosnoe
09-26-2009, 06:08 AM
bump!

Carole
09-26-2009, 07:20 AM
Alan Gayson rules when he questions these lying, squirming milktoast FED people.

If ONLY, Cong. Grayson would connect the dots, talk with Ron Paul, and finally realize the big picture for what it is, he would be an amazing ally for liberty and freedom.

Thank you Mr. Grayson for what you do with respect to the FED.

pcosmar
09-26-2009, 07:57 AM
This may be one of the greatest parts of history, but at the same time police are using tactics against US citizens that violate government authority as interpreted through the constitution.

The destruction of private proberty other than federal reserve banks i would say is also unlawful. This includes private banks even if they took the bailout. the only target is the federal reserve central banking cartel. S604/HR1207 is the first step in regaining our liberties and reinstating the constitution as interpreted through the Declaration of Independence.

Yup, the cops shouldn't have broken the bank windows, but how else would the get the excuse to clear the streets?

NerveShocker
09-26-2009, 08:08 AM
Lol, somebody at dailypaul pointed out Grayson is wearing a tie with $$$ signs all over. This guy is too good.

squarepusher
09-26-2009, 08:31 AM
Grayson such at hard core baller

eOs
09-26-2009, 08:34 AM
grayson is a pimp pushin accountability

Captain America
09-26-2009, 10:28 AM
Yup, the cops shouldn't have broken the bank windows, but how else would the get the excuse to clear the streets?

good chance it was a brown shirt

KramerDSP
09-26-2009, 12:02 PM
This video slays me more and more every time I watch it. Thank you, Angela, for subbing it. Grayson has a grin akin to that of the Joker. If only the Joker was a good guy, we could superimpose the image of the Joker questioning the Attorney over Grayson's face! The guys at Zero Hedge (they seem to mostly be RP supporters) wrote about Matt Taibbi's take on Grayson (http://www.zerohedge.com/article/werewolf-dollars-clothing), which is interesting to read.

angelatc
09-26-2009, 12:11 PM
This video slays me more and more every time I watch it. Thank you, Angela, for subbing it. Grayson has a grin akin to that of the Joker. If only the Joker was a good guy, we could superimpose the image of the Joker questioning the Attorney over Grayson's face! The guys at Zero Hedge (they seem to mostly be RP supporters) wrote about Matt Taibbi's take on Grayson (http://www.zerohedge.com/article/werewolf-dollars-clothing), which is interesting to read.

I'm not a Grayson fan. I think Taibbi's take seems to reinforce my perceptions on that.

SelfTaught
09-26-2009, 12:24 PM
I'm not a Grayson fan. I think Taibbi's take seems to reinforce my perceptions on that.

I've read a couple of Taibbi's articles. I didn't sense that he was much of a free-marketeer. Am I wrong?