PDA

View Full Version : G20 Police Trap, Gas and Beat Children inside College Buildings

wer
09-25-2009, 07:19 PM
Don't watch this if you are a parent and are not prepared to be enraged.

YouTube - G20 Riot Police Trap U of Pittsburgh Students on a Staircase and Tear Gas/Pepper Spray Them (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZT3O5m0EIs&feature=player_embedded)

LittleLightShining
09-25-2009, 07:21 PM
This was the one that made me pick up the phone and call the governor's office and the police department. This is absolutely appalling. You know what the lady at the police department said? The kids were throwing rocks. Rocks.

wer
09-25-2009, 07:25 PM
Bullshit, I have seen the other videos. These kids were on campus inside buildings hundreds of yards from the street where the rocks, if any, where thrown.
I never saw any rocks thrown when the police first started their attack.

LittleLightShining
09-25-2009, 07:28 PM
I know. :mad:

Sandman33
09-25-2009, 07:32 PM
We need MORE of this. You can only push so far. Eventually, free men will fight back.

Staupostek
09-25-2009, 08:21 PM
The one comment on the video's youtube page that caught my attention was by a girl who said the police did a good job of controlling the city yesterday and today. So it is now the job of the police, not to enforce the law, but to control everyone? I guess it's easy to do if you just assume that everyone who isn't a cop is a rioter and start shooting tear gas at them. It's not like Pittsburgh normally has anyone who work or live there. Some people need to wake up.

Staupostek
09-25-2009, 08:23 PM
This was the one that made me pick up the phone and call the governor's office and the police department. This is absolutely appalling. You know what the lady at the police department said? The kids were throwing rocks. Rocks.

Yeah, I am sure there are plenty of big rocks in a stairway like that to throw.

Nirvikalpa
09-25-2009, 08:26 PM
What happened with the girl that was bleeding? Looked like a pretty nice gash...

I'd be beyond PISSED... going to spread this one around my campus and to other campus' around PA...

0zzy
09-25-2009, 08:39 PM
I like how they laughed at the "idiots with bandannas" but when it happens to them they are shocked.

WELCOME TO AMERICA!

angelatc
09-25-2009, 08:41 PM
And the conservative blogs are all laughing about the lefties getting beat up. Our turn is next.

squarepusher
09-25-2009, 08:44 PM
apparently, the neocon / conservative blogs are denying most of these protests/incidents are occuring. even claimed videos are being faked.

Live_Free_Or_Die
09-25-2009, 09:49 PM
nt

Pericles
09-25-2009, 10:25 PM
And the conservative blogs are all laughing about the lefties getting beat up. Our turn is next.

Don't think so. One of the things about the whitewash (pun intended) of the race riot in Brownsville, Texas in 1906 is that when the sheriff and local police annoy soldiers to the extent that the soldiers decide to fight local law enforcement, is the lesson that the soldiers win. 3 companies of the 25th Infantry Regiment so scared the local white community that no more black troops were stationed in Texas until WWII. Don't piss off soldiers and ex GIs.

http://i623.photobucket.com/albums/tt317/Pericles-photo/M16A1s.jpg

youngbuck
09-26-2009, 12:45 AM

Yep, that REALLY ticks me off too. These fools have no idea what's in store for them, and I want to wish them a taste of their own medicine/wishes. :mad:

amy31416
09-26-2009, 03:42 AM
I went to Pitt for a couple of years--crazy to see this in an area I know so well.

TGGRV
09-26-2009, 04:21 AM
Why don't you do these protests properly? You do it like we did them, only with less people and we had no rights to own guns.

Buy body armor and rifles. If I will move to the US I'm so getting a CZ75 or a Beretta Px4. I mean, either do it right or don't do it at all. Like this you will just end up beat up and full of tear gas and nothing will change.

justinc.1089
09-26-2009, 09:47 AM
IF anyone did go to a protest like this with a gun, which I absolutely do NOT think is a good idea unless you're ready to get shot, and give the media a way to easily discredit your fellow protesters, MAKE SURE you do NOT carry ammo in the gun.

That way if anything bad happens when its over everyone will clearly see with absolute proof you did not intend to use the gun, but only had it there to deter people from attacking you.

Think Gran Turino for those of you who have seen the movie. And if you haven't seen the movie, you should see it. Its a good movie; much better than you would think. But the movie teaches non-violence at the end at the part where Eastwood is about to get into a shootout with a gang, and I'm telling you its worth seeing.

Staupostek
09-26-2009, 12:48 PM
IF anyone did go to a protest like this with a gun, which I absolutely do NOT think is a good idea unless you're ready to get shot, and give the media a way to easily discredit your fellow protesters, MAKE SURE you do NOT carry ammo in the gun.

Don't worry if you forget your gun, I'm sure the police will be only too glad to provide one, directly into your hand, right after you are shot.

cheapseats
09-26-2009, 12:52 PM
l

PITTSBURGH G-20 VIDEOS EXPOSE AMERICA
AS THE IRON CURTAIN COUNTRY THAT IT IS
l

Pericles
09-26-2009, 02:00 PM
Why don't you do these protests properly? You do it like we did them, only with less people and we had no rights to own guns.

Buy body armor and rifles. If I will move to the US I'm so getting a CZ75 or a Beretta Px4. I mean, either do it right or don't do it at all. Like this you will just end up beat up and full of tear gas and nothing will change.

For the last few years, the government entities here have been buying about 100,000 firearms and about 1.5 billion rounds of ammunition per year, and individuals have been buying 12 million firearms and 12 billion rounds of ammunition per year (we would be buying more, but they can't make it fast enough and we have to import form Serbia, Korea, and Turkey). I'm happy to let that current trend continue for a while longer.

evilfunnystuff
09-26-2009, 02:28 PM
I like how they laughed at the "idiots with bandannas" but when it happens to them they are shocked.

WELCOME TO AMERICA!

this