PDA

View Full Version : NewsBusters: "Will the Liberal Media Blame Michael Moore for the G-20 Violence?"

Knightskye
09-25-2009, 05:06 PM
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/lachlan-markay/2009/09/25/will-liberal-media-blame-michael-moore-g-20-violence

Pretty good read.

As reported by NewsBusters, ABC's Terry Moran called Moore a "rhetorical bomb-thrower." If violent rhetoric begets violence, as so many in the media have suggested, than Moore is in fact a literal bomb-thrower. His anti-capitalist rhetoric, by this logic, necessarily leads to anti-capitalist violence, such as the violence we saw yesterday in Pittsburgh.

If, God forbid, a police officer is hurt by an anti-capitalist demonstrator at the G-20 Summit, we will see if Matthews, Olbermann, and Shuster show some consistency and blame Michael Moore. I wouldn't hold my breath.

I think that's right. Moore said capitalism had to be "eliminated" and replaced with democracy.

I mean, I haven't even heard Glenn Beck talk about eliminating the IRS, let alone President Obama, as Dan Savage suggested on Keith Olbermann's show:

I really do think that the Michele Bachmanns of the world and the Glenn Becks of the world are actively and consciously, or subconsciously, trying to get - I'm just going to say it, trying to get the president killed.

dannno
09-25-2009, 05:10 PM
Terry Moran is a Moron.

Knightskye
09-26-2009, 04:56 AM
Terry Moran is a Moron.

Agreed.