PDA

View Full Version : When we meet past RP1 supporters....

Michigan11
09-25-2009, 04:30 PM
Bring up or mention Rand running in Kentucky. Today I was having a beer with a customer who mentioned he was from Montana originally, then he brought up how a local mayor was brought up on charges for bribes...blah blah blah...Next I'm checking out his wife- j/k... Next we speak about how politicians need to hold careers and be limited by terms, then he brings up that he voted for Ron Paul in the primary :) that made my day so I tell him all the work that was done locally by the meetups etc for that campaign, I then told him how the movement is still organized and is now supporting Rand in Kentucky - THE LIGHT CAME ON as I watched him get all excited hearing this. I gave him the website and he will hopefully be donating, or spreading the word, etc.

A few weeks ago, I was driving and I see a car with a Ron Paul sticker on it and the license plate is from Virginia - we get stopped at a light right next to each other so I threw a beer can at his car- no not really and I'm like YEAH Ron Paul, exchanged a laugh and then I asked him if he knew about Rand running in Kentucky.....

Spread the word.....(thought it was cool to share)

Fan the flames out there - people are pissed off:cool:

dannno
09-25-2009, 04:34 PM
LOL at your random jokes..