PDA

View Full Version : Petition For Frank To Pass HR 1207 Out Of Committee.




IPSecure
09-25-2009, 12:34 PM
Congressman McCaul (TX-10) has a petition on his website for Barney Frank to pass HR 1207 out of committee.

https://www.michaelmccaul.com/home/ (https://www.michaelmccaul.com/home/)


Congressman Carter (TX-31) has a twitter poll to gauge support for Auditing the Fed. 91% currently say "yes!" (The other 9% must be bankers)

http://twtpoll.com/r/33uwhy (http://twtpoll.com/r/33uwhy)