PDA

View Full Version : What do you make of all these spoiled "Terror" plots?

mconder
09-25-2009, 11:03 AM
What's going on with all these spoiled Terror plots? Do you think this was a setup to make Obama look like he's keeping us safe?

Reason
09-25-2009, 11:03 AM
Food 4 Thought

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=207920

Eric Arthur Blair
09-25-2009, 11:13 AM
Mr. Zazi was arrested Saturday night, and charged with lying to federal officials during three days of interrogation in Denver last week. He is now scheduled to appear in court on Friday there for a hearing during which prosecutors will seek to return him to New York to face the most recent charges.

Mr. Zazi’s father and the imam from Queens, both of whom were charged with lying to agents during questioning last week, were released on bond.

The above is from the NYT, this guy was charged for not admitting to whatever the Feds said about him?

pahs1994
09-25-2009, 11:19 AM
YouTube - 090920 Dennis Kucinich (D - OH) defending not extending the Patriot Act - 5:22 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuyvFAnnHQI)
Dennis brings up a good point about parts of the Patriot ACT being renewed

Liberty Star
09-25-2009, 11:19 AM
To Republicans and Fox news corp's credit, all attacks on Obama and his czars have come to sudden halt as whole country rallies around Obama in such precarious times.

Today we all support our President Barack Hussein Obama and are all Americans; there's no Van Jones, commie czars, Glenn Becks, Hannah Giles fake prostitues, ACORNs, Teap parties organizerz.

mconder
09-25-2009, 11:20 AM
It's like the Obama admin called a favor into the FBI and said, "who are we following lately?" Let's move in on them even if there isn't sufficient evidence to convict. Give them bomb making materials to entrap them. I need something to make me look good after all the bad press this last couple weeks.

mconder
09-25-2009, 11:28 AM
To Republicans and Fox news corp's credit, all attacks on Obama and his czars have come to sudden halt as whole country rallies around Obama in such precarious times.

I feel so safe with the terrorist's most powerful ally in the white house.

Deborah K
09-25-2009, 11:37 AM
I want to know how the 19 year old kid got into the US and who he came with. The southern border is still a sieve and there are about 1300 miles that aren't adequately patroled. Several illegals from "questionable" countries have been caught as of late.

It's just absolutely insane that our borders aren't secure. It's almost like the gov't is inviting terrorists to come on in and have at it, so they can justifiy enacting more restrictive laws and possibly even marshal law.

Johnnybags
09-25-2009, 12:00 PM
and telling em to blow up a building, here is the bomb and all you to do is press the button. They could fill the prisons with people like this.

Pete
09-25-2009, 01:05 PM
It's just absolutely insane that our borders aren't secure.

This is the thing that infuriated me before the scales fell off my eyes. If we were truly in a WOT, the borders and coasts should have been patrolled like nobody's business and incoming freight should have been examined 100%, not 6% like it is (hmm, this goes for the WOD also).

Then I realized that (A) Bush knew that terrorism is not a significant threat, and (B) sealing the borders would hamper his globalist ambitions.

The last terrorists 'foiled' (the Haitians) were comic opera. I'm waiting to see what the facts are on the latest shlub.

Kylie
09-25-2009, 01:33 PM
i want to know how the 19 year old kid got into the us and who he came with. The southern border is still a sieve and there are about 1300 miles that aren't adequately patroled. Several illegals from "questionable" countries have been caught as of late.

It's just absolutely insane that our borders aren't secure. It's almost like the gov't is inviting terrorists to come on in and have at it, so they can justifiy enacting more restrictive laws and possibly even marshal law.

this.

Warrior_of_Freedom
09-25-2009, 01:38 PM
this.

I still want to know why a plane was anywhere near the pentagon and why it wasn't diverted by a jet or shot down.