PDA

View Full Version : Coincidence or War Propaganda?

yokna7
09-25-2009, 07:33 AM
In the wake of the revelation that Iran is constructing a second nuke facility a lot of "terrorism" plots have been foiled.....coincidently, in a two day span? I counted no less than 5 terrorism plots/stories on 'The Drudge Report'. I'm sure FoxNews is even more in depth with their "terrorism" coverage, but I cannot access that website for it is blocked on computer.;)

Is this coincidental or just insurance if a strike on Iran is eminent? Are they trying to build up public "anti-terrorist" sentiment? Or trying to revive the post 9-11 arab angst in case in the future they want to bomb another country?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/09/25/AR2009092500289.html

sevin
09-25-2009, 08:10 AM
In the wake of the revelation that Iran is constructing a second nuke facility a lot of "terrorism" plots have been foiled.....coincidently, in a two day span? I counted no less than 5 terrorism plots/stories on 'The Drudge Report'. I'm sure FoxNews is even more in depth with their "terrorism" coverage, but I cannot access that website for it is blocked on computer.;)

Is this coincidental or just insurance if a strike on Iran is eminent? Are they trying to build up public "anti-terrorist" sentiment? Or trying to revive the post 9-11 arab angst in case in the future they want to bomb another country?[/url]

I don't think it's a coincidence.

Yeah, I woke up this morning, watched the news for a few minutes and said to myself, "Is George W. Bush still president?" :D

Liberty Star
09-25-2009, 10:48 AM
To Republicans and Fox news corp's credit, all attacks on Obama and his czars have come to sudden halt as whole country rallies around Obama in such precarious times.

Original_Intent
09-25-2009, 10:58 AM
To Republicans and Fox news corp's credit, all attacks on Obama and his czars have come to sudden halt as whole country rallies around Obama in such precarious times.

Brave Patriots all! Long Live Oceania!

smithtg
09-25-2009, 11:00 AM

this is what I hate the most about the fear/war mongering neocons. Hannity is one of the worst, but others on talk radio are no better

angelatc
09-25-2009, 11:02 AM

God save us all. Amen.

Eric Arthur Blair
09-25-2009, 11:05 AM
it's no coincidence, the government and media can manufacture these scares and specifically time the announcement for when it suits them.

raiha
09-25-2009, 04:20 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the wake of the revelation that Iran is constructing a second nuke facility a lot of "terrorism" plots have been foiled.....coincidently, in a two day span? I counted no less than 5 terrorism plots/stories on 'The Drudge Report'. I'm sure FoxNews is even more in depth with their "terrorism" coverage, but I cannot access that website for it is blocked on computer.

Is this coincidental or just insurance if a strike on Iran is eminent? Are they trying to build up public "anti-terrorist" sentiment? Or trying to revive the post 9-11 arab angst in case in the future they want to bomb another country?

Let me add to the co-incidence! The leaders are all at the G-20 summit! (adding to the WMD, Brown's line in the sand and the terror plots!) The guy hanging in the tree is the cherry on the top.
A pox on all their houses!!!