PDA

View Full Version : Military soldiers appear to "kidnap" G20 protestor - must see vid (dupe sorry)

devil21
09-25-2009, 12:22 AM
Anybody know what to make of this? It's starting to catch a little attention.

YouTube - Arrest at G20 Demonstrations, September 24, 2009 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8CNa_viKg0&feature=player_embedded)

We have camo'ed men with arm bands pulling up in a Crown Vic and throwing a lone G20 protester into the back and hauling ass away toward the cops down the street. Do we really have kidnappings like this going on in the US now? From men in camo no less?

Dionysus
09-25-2009, 12:33 AM
Anybody know what to make of this? It's starting to catch a little attention.

We have camo'ed men with arm bands pulling up in a Crown Vic and throwing a lone G20 protester into the back and hauling ass away toward the cops down the street. Do we really have kidnappings like this going on in the US now? From men in camo no less?

I know this is a duplicate thread, that's why here I'd like to say those burly guys look like a bunch of ***** getting ready to rape that guy. I would never desire to barbarically dominate in an apelike manner some little dude just to scare him. They must be some kinda ****-sadists. Seriously. I mean, first of all, one of the biggest reasons I wouldn't want to be in the military is you're stuck around a bunch of dudes all the time.

Mini-Me
09-25-2009, 12:43 AM
I could be wrong, but this really doesn't pass the smell test...honestly, it looks more like a false flag publicity stunt by protestors than anything else. I agree with the skeptical comments on Youtube: I mean, why kidnap that particular protestor? Also, if the military were blatant enough to do this in camou, why bother with the unmarked vehicle? Plus, as someone else pointed out, look at the color tone differences between their uniforms. Their boots are mismatched, too. I have no firsthand knowledge of the military, but I imagine the uniforms would be a lot more...uniform. That said, here's a Youtube comment contesting this, for what it's worth:

No, Joint Operations Task Forces and Uniform shortages. There are army national guard and air national guard there. They have different uniforms, and the air national guard is in the middle of phasing out old unis and phasing in new ones....

Then again, since I'm in a sufficiently paranoid mood, I'll mention that it could also be a false flag false flag: In other words, it could have even been planned to look like protestors did it as a publicity stunt in order to make them look desperate, petty, and dishonest.

devil21
09-25-2009, 12:58 AM
The thing is, there's a few riot cops standing by while it happens. You can see them right at the end of the video, plastic handcuffs and white POLICE vest, riot gear and all. Even a nice smoke or tear gas bomb set off down the street. Definitely a Police Interceptor model Crown Vic too. Those are some pretty intensive effects for a fake video.

There's definitely some strangeness to it though. False flag or the same sort of agent provacateur stuff like the cops tried to pull during the Seattle protests. Maybe a ploy to get an undercover out of the middle of a declining situation? I'd like to see what happened AFTER the guy was whisked off. But if it's real, all bets are off. The shit is going downhill in a hurry if MPs are pulling this kind of shit off base with the local police looking on.

Mini-Me
09-25-2009, 02:06 AM
The thing is, there's a few riot cops standing by while it happens. You can see them right at the end of the video, plastic handcuffs and white POLICE vest, riot gear and all. Even a nice smoke or tear gas bomb set off down the street. Definitely a Police Interceptor model Crown Vic too. Those are some pretty intensive effects for a fake video.

There's definitely some strangeness to it though. False flag or the same sort of agent provacateur stuff like the cops tried to pull during the Seattle protests. Maybe a ploy to get an undercover out of the middle of a declining situation? I'd like to see what happened AFTER the guy was whisked off. But if it's real, all bets are off. The shit is going downhill in a hurry if MPs are pulling this kind of shit off base with the local police looking on.

According to at least one of the Youtube comments, the guy with the red bandana over his face was similarly kidnapped (or "kidnapped") shortly thereafter...I'm not sure if there's any video confirmation though.