PDA

View Full Version : Another chilling video from Pittsburgh

max
09-25-2009, 12:19 AM
beyond creepy .....

YouTube - Confronted by LRAD Accoustic Weapons (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAwmX5O-FAE)

Dionysus
09-25-2009, 12:28 AM
I'm not okay with that. I'm a father and I don't really want the government goon squad looking like they're about to start butchering people with high-tech weapons in a regular American city.

I think the cops are too slow, mentally, to see it from a regular American's perspective. Well, we have to let people know that this is absolutely unacceptable. There is not riotous behavior occurring in any of the clips I see.

They look like they're trying to convey the intimidation of the Galactic Empire. Are the people running our policy the most paranoid, sick fuckers to have ever walked the Earth? Hey, love the Spanish, though. Gotta be PC, even when massing to psychologically butcher the populace.

JoshLowry
09-25-2009, 12:51 AM
"I hereby declare this to be an unlawful assembly."

Disgusting.

Liberty_Tree
09-25-2009, 01:01 AM
Despicable.

steph3n
09-25-2009, 01:04 AM
God I hate that voice, just sound so Orwellian.

Isn't that their point?!

Liberty Rebellion
09-25-2009, 01:04 AM
YouTube - LRAD in the strip district (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFi8VSnPW6k)

Mini-Me
09-25-2009, 01:11 AM
I'm not okay with that. I'm a father and I don't really want the government goon squad looking like they're about to start butchering people with high-tech weapons in a regular American city.

I think the cops are too slow, mentally, to see it from a regular American's perspective. Well, we have to let people know that this is absolutely unacceptable. There is not riotous behavior occurring in any of the clips I see.

They look like they're trying to convey the intimidation of the Galactic Empire. Are the people running our policy the most paranoid, sick fuckers to have ever walked the Earth? Hey, love the Spanish, though. Gotta be PC, even when massing to psychologically butcher the populace.

Your Galactic Empire comment makes the point rather succinctly, I believe. It reminds me of the uncanny valley: The fact that Darth Vader isn't present in the video makes me feel like something is conspicuously absent.

rawful
09-25-2009, 01:50 AM
Ugh...

Did ED-209 make an appearance?

justinc.1089
09-25-2009, 01:56 AM
YouTube - LRAD in the strip district (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFi8VSnPW6k)

3:05 camo pants?:confused:

RideTheDirt
09-25-2009, 02:01 AM
3:05 camo pants?:confused:
I noticed that too.

BenIsForRon
09-25-2009, 02:20 AM
"I hereby declare this to be an unlawful assembly."

Disgusting.

Iran police were saying the same thing. Strange how that got days of coverage in the press and the G20 has about 6 minutes on CNN.

justinc.1089
09-25-2009, 03:01 AM
I noticed that too.

That makes you wonder if that video with the guy being thrown in the car by military people wasn't fake after all. I just find it odd to happen to wear camo pants to a protest, and also happen to be filming.

But who knows, maybe it was someone in the military with some sense that didn't want to be there really, and was supposed to be filming the crowd or something and snuck the footage on youtube.

Or most likely just a retard wearing camo pants at a protest lol.

Vessol
09-25-2009, 03:03 AM
CHeck in the thread I posted that has that video, I give a lot of reasons and evidence why I don't believe it is fake.

Also from what reports have been going on for weeks. The area is SWARMING with cameras. So its not that surprising that someone caught it on tape.

justinc.1089
09-25-2009, 03:06 AM
Yeah I don't think its fake either, that was why I said the cameraman was probably just a retard that wears camo pants to a protest lol. I think thats kind of like holding a sign saying "arrest me you fat pigs" lol.

timebomb101
09-25-2009, 09:48 AM
http://www.infowars.com/bbc-video-reveals-police-violence-at-g20/

BudhaStalin
09-25-2009, 10:47 AM
sickening