PDA

View Full Version : Prominent Americans suggest Qaddafi may have a point?

max
09-24-2009, 11:10 PM
Admiral Thomas Moorer, Chairman of the US Joint Chiefs of Staff under Ronald Reagan said this:

"I've never seen a President -- I don't care who he is -- stand up to them [the Israelis]. It just boggles the mind. They always get what they want. The Israelis know what is going on all the time. If the American people understood what a grip those people have got on our government, they would rise up in arms. Our citizens certainly don't have any idea what goes on."

While a guest on ABC's Face the Nation, William Fulbright - US Senator and Chairman of the US Foreign Relations committee - said this before a national television audience:

"Israel controls the United States Senate. We should be more concerned about the United States' interests."

Nationally syndicated columnist and former presidential candidate Patrick Buchanan said:

"The United States Congress is Israeli occupied territory."

And US religious leader Billy Graham and President Richard Nixon once had the following exchange, which was caught on tape:

GRAHAM: The Jewish stranglehold on the media has got to be broken or this country's going down the drain".
NIXON: "You believe that?"
GRAHAM: "Yes, sir."
NIXON: "Oh boy. So do I. I can't ever say that but I do believe it"