PDA

View Full Version : Levin: "Netanyahu is leader of the free world, Palin may be 2nd"

max
09-24-2009, 07:39 PM
Neo con lunatic Mark Levin read today's twitter post from Caribou Barbie, in which she wishes the jewish people a happy Yom Kippor and expresses her outrage at Qaddafi's anti-semitism.

Levin praised her for "her guts."

Levin later said that "if there is a leader of the free world it ain't Obama, it's Benjamin ("9/11 was good for US-Israel relations) Netanyahu......and Sarah Palin may be catching up to him."

Caribou Barbie - $300,000 per canned speech - certainly knows who's ass she needs to kiss if she wants to be president.

Dionysus
09-24-2009, 07:49 PM
I'm eternally thankful for broadband internet access. Look what's it's done to our country in the short time it's become widespread. Anybody who listens to this person is obviously suffering from a lack of access to good information about their world. They probably tend to be older because of the generational technology gap. They also probably tend to be rural, god-fearing, hard-working Americans. It's exactly those people's children that Levin wants to draft to fight in the Middle East for Jewish Nazi hegemony. At the same time, a neo-con can be for social welfare programs, because that merely enriches the bankers and erodes national sovereignty, while simultaneously disturbing the natural order. Tomorrow the audit the Fed hearings begin. They're running roughshod over individual rights in Pittsburgh as they announce a new world order and a global currency to gradually ease the idea onto people. How can unelected bureaucrats make these decisions? At some point, everybody in Congress is going to say, WTF? What country are we living in?

edit: The mass of American Jews are not neo-con Zionist agents like Levin.

Flash
09-24-2009, 07:54 PM
I love it how some Jewish guy, probably like a 2nd generation immigrants, is going to tell me what an 'American' is. Despite the fact my ancestors have been on the continent since like the late 1600s. Euch, I can't stand these Talmudist freaks.

max
09-24-2009, 07:58 PM
I love it how some Jewish guy, probably like a 2nd generation immigrants, is going to tell me what an 'American' is. Despite the fact my ancestors have been on the continent since like the late 1600s. Euch, I can't stand these Talmudist freaks.

Things never seem to change do they?

"The world, ready to shed tears whenever a Polish Jew who immigrated into Germany only a short time ago is turned out—this same world remained absolutely deaf to the sufferings of those Germans, who, in compliance with the Treaty of Versailles, were forced to leave their native land not by the thousand, but by the million."

- Adolf Hitler 1939

Fozz
09-24-2009, 08:04 PM
Wow........any respect that I had for Levin is now gone. That man is a lunatic.

nbruno322
09-24-2009, 09:34 PM
Mark Levin certainly does not speak for conservatives or all Jews. Many prominent Jews have been vociferous opponents of the Fed and supporters of the freedom movement in general. To name a few:

Aaron Russo (RIP)
Murray Sabrin
Murray Rothbard
Ludvig Von Mises - Godfather of Austrian economics, fled Nazi dominated Europe
Peter Schiff
Irwin Schiff
Eric Margolis
Alan Grayson

Levin and others relish at the chance to smear and discredit their opponents as racists anti-Semites, as they know their ideas flawed. Levin needs these smears to win debates. Levin should be challenged intellectually or ignored all together.

Fozz
09-24-2009, 09:39 PM
Mark Levin certainly does not speak for conservatives or all Jews. Many prominent Jews have been vociferous opponents of the Fed and supporters of the freedom movement in general. To name a few:

Aaron Russo (RIP)
Murray Sabrin
Murray Rothbard
Peter Schiff
Irwin Schiff
Yaron Brook
Eric Margolis
Alan Grayson

Levin and others relish at the chance to smear and discredit their opponents as racists anti-Semites, as they know their ideas flawed. Levin needs these smears to win debates. Levin should be challenged intellectually or ignored all together.

Remove Yaron Brook from that list. He does not support freedom; he is a bloodthirsty Objectivist (http://www.lewrockwell.com/orig5/raimondo1.html) who wants Iran to be annihilated.

nbruno322
09-24-2009, 09:42 PM

nbruno322
09-24-2009, 09:43 PM
./

Flash
09-24-2009, 09:45 PM

Aaron Russo (RIP)
Murray Sabrin
Murray Rothbard
Peter Schiff
Irwin Schiff
Eric Margolis
Alan Grayson

Lol. I was referencing the Dark Lodge of Judaism, which are of course the Zionists. There are tons of good jews who I like. Especially Von Mises & Peter Schiff.

Flash
09-24-2009, 10:50 PM
Lol. I was referencing the Dark Lodge of Judaism, which are of course the Zionists. There are tons of good jews who I like. Especially Von Mises & Peter Schiff.

Not to forget, Rothbard & Mises were two smart Jews. But it's not like they invented the concept of Anarchism, which is ancient. I admit they did a lot of good educating people and I admire them greatly.

tonesforjonesbones
09-24-2009, 11:37 PM
Ohhh we need more like THESE! tones

Aaron Russo (RIP)
Murray Sabrin
Murray Rothbard
Peter Schiff
Irwin Schiff
Eric Margolis
Alan Grayson

purplechoe
09-24-2009, 11:51 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Yv5G_kIEe8w/SO0_rhOpvZI/AAAAAAAAAI0/kXq8C5BZQ5Q/s400/Palin_israel.jpg

http://www.israeli-t.com/images/h42200m.jpg

Gaius1981
09-25-2009, 02:48 AM
Remove Yaron Brook from that list. He does not support freedom; he is a bloodthirsty Objectivist (http://www.lewrockwell.com/orig5/raimondo1.html) who wants Iran to be annihilated.

Yaron Brook supports the same type of foreign policy that the "bloodthirsty" Barry Goldwater stood for. Get a quick, decisive victory using the full force of the military, then bring the troops home. He's against both imperialism and spreading democracy through force.