PDA

View Full Version : i contacted peter's facebook guy

Jeremy
09-24-2009, 05:30 PM
He has connections with the campaign

I told him to say no to retake congress and I explained we are going to do it. and we hope retake congress (as well as trevor) will endorse this moneybomb

MRoCkEd
09-24-2009, 05:30 PM
i'm proud of ya'

JoshLowry
09-24-2009, 05:38 PM
Trevor has always helped out and been a huge team player. I sent quite a lengthy email to Schiff

Retake/RevBroad had tried to make their way into a previous Rand Paul moneybomb for a percentage. I know that for a fact.

Screw making money off these things, we have enough volunteers.

I don't like the thought of groups banking off our efforts instead of what we intend - candidates raising money off our efforts.

dr. hfn
09-24-2009, 05:44 PM
people shouldnt be taking a cut of the moneybombs

dannno
09-24-2009, 05:45 PM

Ya what's the point of giving all that money to some random group when we're sitting here trying to figure out ways to help the campaigns in other ways?? That's why the grassroots is here!

Dreamofunity
09-24-2009, 05:46 PM
Trevor has always helped out and been a huge team player. I sent quite a lengthy email to Schiff

Retake/RevBroad had tried to make their way into a previous Rand Paul moneybomb for a percentage. I know that for a fact.

I don't like the thought of groups banking off our efforts instead of what we intend - candidates raising money off our efforts.

+1

Jeremy
09-24-2009, 06:16 PM

But for both Trevor and Retake Congress to support it, we need a neutral group to run it... that's us.

By the way, we did find out Retake Congress had some sort of contract with the first moneybomb... in my opinion what they did was basically trick the Schiff campaign into going a long with them.

JoshLowry
09-24-2009, 06:18 PM
I don't care who does it as long as they are volunteering.

There isn't much to run. :)

Get a rather simple website up. Promote it to the grassroots and let it bleed out from there.

Arklatex
09-24-2009, 06:24 PM
how did they take a cut if all donations are made through the official campaign page

brandon
09-24-2009, 06:25 PM
Retake congress won't be supporting anything unless they are running it. They're just like the granny warriors.

JoshLowry
09-24-2009, 06:25 PM
how did they take a cut if all donations are made through the official campaign page

Talk to the candidates ahead of time and will run/promote it for a fee/percentage.

MRoCkEd
09-24-2009, 06:27 PM
It would be a good idea to contact the Schiff campaign and tell them not to work with Retake Congress.

Jeremy
09-24-2009, 06:28 PM
I don't care who does it as long as they are volunteering.

There isn't much to run. :)

Get a rather simple website up. Promote it to the grassroots and let it bleed out from there.

well hopefully you can help me since i dont know how to do the pledge thing :D

bchavez
09-25-2009, 02:57 AM
i operate:

http://schiff.depositwiz.com

let me know if theres anything i can do to help in promoting.