PDA

View Full Version : If Aaron Russo had lived, we'd have 3 Senate races for 2010

max
09-24-2009, 05:03 PM
Russo got 30% of the vote running on Libertarian ticket for Nevada governor...

I bet he would have run for Harry Reid's seat in 2010.

He was a great man.

Uriel999
09-24-2009, 05:09 PM
yes he was. He is missed. I am happy for him that despite becoming famous making hollywood movies his last movie was a great documentary on the ills we face in the nation.

Deborah K
09-24-2009, 05:09 PM
I miss him. His documentary changed my life forever.

torchbearer
09-24-2009, 05:15 PM
I met the guy at an LP convention. It would have been cool to have him as our nominee that year. Badnarik beat him out with an awesome debate performance. (libertarians get hard-ons watching debates)

Captain Bryan
09-24-2009, 05:26 PM
I miss him. His documentary changed my life forever.

His movie was a major key in getting me on board with Ron Paul.

Oyate
09-24-2009, 06:22 PM
Aaron Russo.

My brother, mentor.

Gary and I are still working on how we get some donations back to Heidi his wife so she can get some money to support herself.

Aaron Russo left two sons. Not only should we support Aaron's message but our own people, Oyate.

Myself, as forced innoculations become a very present danger to our children I hope you will remember.

We are family and war is coming. Family first. Take the love in your heart and use it.

My declaration is I do not give consent, momma does not give our consent, anybody that jabs our children with even so much as a pin, this is war. This is war with guns and knives and blood. This is it. This far and no further.

emazur
09-24-2009, 07:05 PM
Russo got 30% of the vote running on Libertarian ticket for Nevada governor...

Are you sure? I found this from a reliable Libertarian site:
http://www.theadvocates.org/celebrities/aaron-russo.html

Russo made his first run for political office in 1998, seeking the Republican nomination for governor of Nevada. He came in second in the primary, winning 25.9% of the vote in a four-way race.

Russo joined the Libertarian Party in 1999, saying it was his "true political home." In 2000, he delivered a fiery speech at the Libertarian National Convention, calling Libertarians the "last, best hope for freedom in America."