PDA

View Full Version : I'm working with a major YT director to rake the embers of Giuliani vs Ron

ForAmerica
09-30-2007, 09:13 AM
regarding the 9/11 Commission, them hating us "because we are free" when we know its regarding policy and oil where Ghouliani still says the same lies and hijacks American values,

I still think this issue should be fought to light so to speak and never let down for it shows Ron's leadership and honesty and Ghouliani's slimy actions.
THIS IS A HUGE debate that was simply passed over, and its important to get the debate to mainstream America because the Truth IS TAGGED WITH RON

Thats why I want to fire it up again, and Ron needs to attack the front runner on it again and again, where isd his Fight? He should be slamming the 9/11 commission and asking Americans to WAKE UP - here is a Damn CIA agent responsible for Bin Laden showing Ghouiliani is lying about our worst tragedy ever as mayor of that place

Anyway, Scheuers comments on Fox will be used,
if you have any input please let me know.

ForAmerica
09-30-2007, 09:20 AM
I meant slamming the BOOK ofg 9/11 COMMISSION report..

Look, if people dont get this dynamic,
this is the SWAMP of the whole terror crap,
they will swat at mosquitos for years.

America needs to understand the swamp and where all this hate hails from to both fight the enemy and adapt for future generations.

And Giuliani is strong as long as people are oblivious to it and buy his bullshit

ForAmerica
09-30-2007, 09:21 AM
sorry, still Early AM

SLamming the book on the Table

sheesh I need a coffee