Lets make November 5th a mass donation day

Donate to Rand

Donate to Schiff

Support Liberty candidates

2 YEARS AGO WE RAISED OVER 4 MILLION FOR RON PAUL

Let's make it a day to remember !!

RonPaulFanInGA
09-24-2009, 09:57 AM
Ugh, not another of these multiple-candidates money bombs. This will never work.

itshappening
09-24-2009, 10:09 AM
Ugh, not another of these multiple-candidates money bombs. This will never work.

Naysayer.

I think it's the best idea, think of the videos and the promotion we can do

people can also have the freedom to donate what they like to who the like, that's what we're about!

if we promote it, we have 6 weeks and people can start saving

RonPaulFanInGA
09-24-2009, 10:14 AM
So when it's November 6th, this multi-candidate money bomb is a dud, and all the time and efforts that could've been used on proven-successful individual money bombs is wasted and Paul and Schiff lose money....no regrets?

itshappening
09-24-2009, 10:14 AM
November 5th is going to be huge, we just need Trevor on board and someone to make the graphics and communicate the message

DONATE TO RAND

DONATE TO SCHIFF

SUPPORT LIBERTY, THIS NOVEMBER

movie trailers, promotions and all kinds...

itshappening
09-24-2009, 10:16 AM
So when it's November 6th, this multi-candidate money bomb is a dud, and all the time and efforts that could've been used on proven-successful individual money bombs is wasted and Paul and Schiff lose money....no regrets?

the idea is to try and raise them both money... shrug.

itshappening
09-24-2009, 10:17 AM
we need a focus, Nov 5th can be the focus.

Dark Aerow
09-24-2009, 10:47 AM
I wont be donating on November 5th to any candidate. I hate seeing the news media make us all look like terrorists.

You can do what you want, but I wont be part of it.

MRoCkEd
09-24-2009, 10:48 AM
Mid november for schiff, mid december for rand

itshappening
09-24-2009, 10:49 AM
I wont be donating on November 5th to any candidate. I hate seeing the news media make us all look like terrorists.

Since when do we care about the media. I sure don't

RonPaulFanInGA
09-24-2009, 10:50 AM
Mid november for schiff, mid december for rand

Bingo!

Or reversed. Doesn't matter either way to me.

itshappening
09-24-2009, 10:53 AM
Bingo!

Or reversed. Doesn't matter either way to me.

this is the eternal problem though, both candidates need the money as quickly as possible

I would say Rand needs the money more immediately because Schiff's primary is next August? Rand's is in Spring 2010

so if people don't like the idea of Nov 5th mass donation day, then it ought to be Rand in November or nov 5th and Schiff in december

BUT having said that I still think the mass donation day is the way to go

*shrug*

Original_Intent
09-24-2009, 11:29 AM

Well, I am sure "they" will be happy to see that their intimidation techniques have some success.

I think that a Money bomb with a page that had both a Donate to Rand! and a Donate to Peter! button would be awesome, and I would hit both. It appears that some people have already tried something like that and it didn;t work out so well.

erowe1
09-24-2009, 11:37 AM

It is kind of strange to adopt Guy Fawkes as a symbol for a campaign that centers on peace and inclusiveness.

Dark Aerow
09-24-2009, 11:48 AM
It is kind of strange to adopt Guy Fawkes as a symbol for a campaign that centers on peace and inclusiveness.

EXACTLY.

Since when do we care about the media. I sure don't

You should. It makes it exceedingly difficult to win an election when the people supporting a candidate are being smeared as terrorists and crazies. Lets not make it easy for them.

It's not just the media though, its the message, guy fawkes day is an awkward fit...very awkward...It also does little to promote the campaigns or attack the opposition. Instead it'll turn into a sort of strange celebrate the 5th of november thing...

So I wont be donating on the 5th of November.

ronpaulhawaii
09-24-2009, 11:49 AM
Well, I am sure "they" will be happy to see that their intimidation techniques have some success.

I think that a Money bomb with a page that had both a Donate to Rand! and a Donate to Peter! button would be awesome, and I would hit both. It appears that some people have already tried something like that and it didn;t work out so well.

I dont know that it has been tried? I thought the previous multicandidate bombs tried to use one source for collections/disbursement, with the source taking a cut... Could be wrong though, as I am usually too busy to pay much attention to the mechanics of these things and merely promote them once they've gel'ed...

skyorbit
09-24-2009, 09:18 PM
November 5th is going to be huge, we just need Trevor on board and someone to make the graphics and communicate the message

DONATE TO RAND

DONATE TO SCHIFF

SUPPORT LIBERTY, THIS NOVEMBER

movie trailers, promotions and all kinds...

I'm becoming a bit skeptical of how much help Trevor is anymore.

I mean, I'm sure he's helpful, and every little bit helps, but I'm starting to think we need some new blood.

Tracy