PDA

View Full Version : Dirt on Tray Greyslum

centure7
09-24-2009, 05:14 AM
A couple of days ago I went around and a collected a couple of pieces of dirt on Travesty Greyslum from the internet that I don't think is yet known on these forums. I've also discovered it will take me an eternity to all this digging alone. Please U2U me if you can help in this process. As a reward for helping me out you'll know the two pieces of dirt I found several weeks sooner. I'd rather collect all the data and then sort of spill everything out next month some time but doing this alone takes a whole lot more time which we may not really have.

rp08orbust
09-24-2009, 05:24 AM
A couple of days ago I went around and a collected a couple of pieces of dirt on Travesty Greyslum from the internet that I don't think is yet known on these forums. I've also discovered it will take me an eternity to all this digging alone. Please U2U me if you can help in this process. As a reward for helping me out you'll know the two pieces of dirt I found several weeks sooner. I'd rather collect all the data and then sort of spill everything out next month some time but doing this alone takes a whole lot more time which we may not really have.

I think a better idea would be to contact the Rand Paul campaign. If they determine that you're not full of crap and that you've actually found something on the internets that no one else has, then they can have trusted campaign staff do the digging instead of anonymous forum users who may or may not be on Rand's side.

Elwar
09-24-2009, 10:26 AM
I got some dirt from Trey Grayson the other day. It was on his shoes and I followed behind and scooped it up when some fell off.

I'm not sure what to do with it though. I was thinking of testing the soil against the soil down near where the prostitutes hang out...I'll let you know what I find out.

Jeremy
09-24-2009, 10:28 AM
i got some dirt from trey grayson the other day. It was on his shoes and i followed behind and scooped it up when some fell off.

I'm not sure what to do with it though. I was thinking of testing the soil against the soil down near where the prostitutes hang out...i'll let you know what i find out.

lol

Matt Collins
09-24-2009, 02:07 PM
This needs to be moved to Rand Paul section of the forums.

centure7
09-24-2009, 09:09 PM
I think a better idea would be to contact the Rand Paul campaign. If they determine that you're not full of crap and that you've actually found something on the internets that no one else has, then they can have trusted campaign staff do the digging instead of anonymous forum users who may or may not be on Rand's side.

Dirt doesn't necessarily mean a major scandal. it means something something that comes with a lot of stigma. I'm not the source of the information, so it doesn't matter if I'm full of crap.

You don't trust anonymous forum users to do the job I'm doing. I don't trust Rand Paul to do the job. He's a really clean player and won't even try to dig the dirt... I wouldn't even waste the phone call to hear the obvious. "Anonymous forum users" are a major reason Ron Paul got as well known as he did.

james1906
09-24-2009, 09:55 PM
I got some dirt from Trey Grayson the other day. It was on his shoes and I followed behind and scooped it up when some fell off.

I'm not sure what to do with it though. I was thinking of testing the soil against the soil down near where the prostitutes hang out...I'll let you know what I find out.

Organize a car wash fundraiser for Rand Paul and wash Grayson's car for free.