PDA

View Full Version : Nov. 5 Rand Bomb and Dec. 16 Schiff Bomb?

justinc.1089
09-23-2009, 11:29 PM
Do you like the idea of the next moneybombs being November 5th for Rand Paul and December 16th for Peter Schiff?

Bruno
09-23-2009, 11:34 PM
Works for me

Michigan11
09-23-2009, 11:41 PM
Absolutely. We can fund the other candidates between these dates

dr. hfn
09-23-2009, 11:42 PM
none until december. and we need to fund kokesh and rj harris and joe mccartor and jake towne

justinc.1089
09-23-2009, 11:43 PM
Yeah people won't have any excuse for these not to be huge either since we will all have a crapload of time to promote them.

Yes that means you reading this! Promote as much as possible every single day not just the last minute!

Someone should get to working on a website for Rand's November 5th money bomb, and other people get to making youtube videos too. I think whoever made the August 20th video for Rand should change the date because thats a great video.

Austin
09-23-2009, 11:43 PM
I personally prefer it to be the other way around. Rand just had his moneybomb, and December 16th will undoubtedly be the next Tea Party protest.. Rand's message certainly caters to that crowd more than Schiff's.

Schiff on November 5th
Paul on December 16th

RonPaulFanInGA
09-23-2009, 11:44 PM
none until december. and we need to fund kokesh and rj harris

No offense, but I am so not donating to any R.J. Harris money bomb. Running in primaries with incumbents is a non-starter.

justinc.1089
09-23-2009, 11:47 PM
No offense, but I am so not donating to any R.J. Harris money bomb. Running in primaries with incumbents is a non-starter.

Harris is running against an incumbent? Thats retarded, what a waste of time. I didn't realize that. I was thinking he just had a primary challenger.:rolleyes:

RonPaulFanInGA
09-23-2009, 11:50 PM
Harris is running against an incumbent?

Yes, Tom Cole (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Cole).

justinc.1089
09-23-2009, 11:50 PM
I personally prefer it to be the other way around. Rand just had his moneybomb, and December 16th will undoubtedly be the next Tea Party protest.. Rand's message certainly caters to that crowd more than Schiff's.

Schiff on November 5th
Paul on December 16th

No, tons of Tea Party protesters think Ron Paul is crazy, and disagree with his foreign policy view.

Those same people however will rally around Peter Schiff taking down Dodd for two reasons: they will agree with Schiff on all the issues and foreign policy will not be a problem for Schiff like Paul because it won't be talked about that much in a senate race, and the Tea Party protesters hate Dodd and would love to see Schiff crush him.

Tea Party protesters will unite and rally around Peter Schiff to beat Dodd, and could make his December 16th moneybomb HUGE.

RonPaulFanInGA
09-23-2009, 11:54 PM
No, tons of Tea Party protesters think Ron Paul is crazy, and disagree with his foreign policy view.

Those same people however will rally around Peter Schiff taking down Dodd for two reasons: they will agree with Schiff on all the issues and foreign policy will not be a problem for Schiff like Paul because it won't be talked about that much in a senate race

What. The. F***.

Michigan11
09-23-2009, 11:57 PM
To get these money bombs working, people need to be motivated by the candidate and what is going on in their race. Peter could use the time from now til December 16th to build name recognition via local grass roots and speeches/local fundraising etc...

Basically I think Peter needs to get a momentum building first locally, meanwhile that will fuel the money bomb promotion leading up to the 16th...

Thoughts?

No1ButPaul08
09-23-2009, 11:57 PM
I think we shoud stay away from the 16th. The whole tea party movement is mostly a neocon sham that we should have nothing to do with. I woud like to see Schiff's next moneybomb on Dec 13th, Ben Bernanke's Birthday. Everywhere Bernanke was wrong, Schiff was Right and a video mixing the two would be perfect.

Austin
09-23-2009, 11:58 PM

Those same people however will rally around Peter Schiff taking down Dodd for two reasons: they will agree with Schiff on all the issues and foreign policy will not be a problem for Schiff like Paul because it won't be talked about that much in a senate race, and the Tea Party protesters hate Dodd and would love to see Schiff crush him.

Tea Party protesters will unite and rally around Peter Schiff to beat Dodd, and could make his December 16th moneybomb HUGE.

I suppose Rand being the first 912 candidate in Kentucky means nothing. :rolleyes:

Also, Rand's foreign policy is nothing like his father's. ;)

justinc.1089
09-24-2009, 12:01 AM
What. The. F***.

What? People don't ask or seem to care about a senator's foreign policy views that much really. They think the president is the one that handles foreign policy, so they care a lot then, but I haven't seen anyone mention foreign policy in senate campaigns that much, or seen people ask about foreign policy views of a senate candidate. Sure they mention like trade and some other stuff maybe relating to foreign policy sometimes, but mostly people focus on things like the economy, taxes, and healthcare when it comes to senate races from what I have seen.

I mean I have never seen a senate candidate run on making war a major issue in their campaign, either for or against it.

justinc.1089
09-24-2009, 12:05 AM
I suppose Rand being the first 912 candidate in Kentucky means nothing. :rolleyes:

Also, Rand's foreign policy is nothing like his father's. ;)

Right, got it lol, but I doubt the warmongers will believe that. Schiff is the perfect candidate. I don't know how many times back in Ron's campaign I heard neo-con minded republican voters say "Ron Paul is perfectly right on everything except the war." So they will equate Rand with Ron, and think his foreign policy view is probably wrong.

But Schiff would be that "Ron Paul is perfectly right on everything" minus the "except the war" part.

I'm telling you guys Peter Schiff has much more fundraising power among tea party protesters than Rand, but Rand still has a lot too.

Plus someone already has a moneybomb planned for Peter Schiff sometime near the start of December so they can change that to December 16th without too much trouble hopefully.

Natalie
09-24-2009, 06:36 AM

Schiff on November 5th
Paul on December 16th

This*

Nathan Hale
09-24-2009, 07:15 AM

Schiff on November 5th
Paul on December 16th

Agreed. We just had a bomb for Paul, let's shift to Schiff for the next one, if for no better reason than we'll get higher totals as Schiff's donor base will be more rested.

Dionysus
09-24-2009, 07:52 AM
Rand November 5th
Rand December 16th

rprprs
09-24-2009, 07:59 AM
I cast my vote with "the-other-way-around" folks.;)

steined
09-24-2009, 08:52 AM
My $.02

With a poor economy and Christmas approaching, Dec 16th is a gamble. Nov 5th is before any Christmas sales, before Thanksgiving, and the only downfalls are the meaning of the date and being so close to this last one.

If we made it about, On Nov 5th, Ron Paul made records raising X in 24hrs... Rand Paul... That might work...