PDA

View Full Version : Neil Cavuto calls the Paul family "cheap" - HILARIOUS!

Matt Collins
09-23-2009, 09:39 PM
Neil Cavuto calls the Paul family "cheap".
This is friggin hilarious:

YouTube - Ron & Rand Paul on Cavuto Fox Business Channel (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uj3esgo4gk&feature=player_embedded)

Captain Bryan
09-24-2009, 02:38 AM
:D

devil21
09-24-2009, 03:56 AM
Cheap is exactly what we need. Otherwise our currency eventually collapses and Americans are *forced* to be cheaper. How many people can argue that our society isn't already becoming cheaper just over the last 2 years?? Check out retail spending figures. All the media's "good times are here again!" nonsense doesn't negate the fact that we are becoming cheaper as a necessity. The only big spenders these days are bankers and bureaucrats.

LibertyEagle
09-24-2009, 04:23 AM
Dr. Paul looks like a proud papa standing back there when Rand is speaking. :) I don't blame him either.

Dianne
09-24-2009, 07:26 AM
Dr. Paul looks like a proud papa standing back there when Rand is speaking. :) I don't blame him either.

I caught that too... From the time Rand opened his mouth, Ron is just beaming with pride. Loved it.

Pennsylvania
09-24-2009, 07:46 AM
I get the feeling they are pretty generous with their own money, just not with everyone else's. It's a shame Cavuto can't appreciate the difference.

Dionysus
09-24-2009, 08:04 AM
I think it was code for, "I read End the Fed."

I started the book last night, page 34 Ron Paul tells a great story about his youth. He basically has an almost religious fervor for 986 Indian Head pennies that his dad collected in a milk can. Ron would lay them out and look at them with awe. He finally bought the whole bunch off his dad for $20, but he knew there was a rare, valuable 1909-S penny in there, AND HE STILL HAS IT!!

Plus, he still has most of the 985 other pennies!!!!!!!!!!!!

This book is awesome.

Matt Collins
09-24-2009, 10:26 AM
I get the feeling they are pretty generous with their own money, just not with everyone else's.Interesting you say that. Ron did actually spend his own money to purchase a pool for the community in his district.

Deborah K
09-24-2009, 11:08 AM
Awww....that was great!!