PDA

View Full Version : FED: Audit the Fed Coalition

mdh
09-23-2009, 06:23 PM
I've emailed these guys at two different addresses, and tried calling Michael Ostrolenk a few times. An organization which I'm involved with would like to join the Audit the Fed Coalition, but I never receive any responses from them. I spoke to someone at the CFL office who told me exactly what to send, and even after sending that, I've received no response. Can anyone here help me out with getting into contact with the folks managing the Audit the Fed Coalition? I'd really like to get us rolling.

This is a priority for me after I return from the G20 summit in Pittsburgh.

itshappening
09-23-2009, 08:10 PM
Bump

Dr.3D
09-23-2009, 08:22 PM
This is the type of thing that needs promoting. We need to have more allies in our fight.
By now, I would expect to see an area where links to various 'Liberty' web sites.
We should be able to communicate and coordinate with them at a moments notice.

dr. hfn
09-23-2009, 09:03 PM
Ok, here is my plan. First of all, tell us what C4L told you to send. Second, I want to contact all of the "websites for liberty" and ask them to join the Audit the Fed coalition, tell their members somehow through email/blog/message, and put up a banner/graphic onto their site.

mdh
09-23-2009, 10:13 PM
Well, what I sent to the Audit the Fed Coalition was some brief info on my organization and our logo graphic for inclusion on their list of member orgs. Unfortunately, they never responded to phone calls or several emails to several different addresses over two weeks ago.

Does anyone know who is running the Audit the Fed Coalition, that website, etc, and if so can you help me get in contact with them? My organization is interested in joining, but I simply have had no luck in getting ahold of them.

dr. hfn
09-23-2009, 11:46 PM
C4L is running that site I think.

mdh
09-23-2009, 11:57 PM
When I called CFL, they gave me contact info for a Michael Ostrolenk, and told me it was not their project but that they knew he was someone to contact. He's never responded to me, nor has the generic contact email address on the auditthefed website.