PDA

View Full Version : FCC's Diversity Czar: 'White People' Need to be Forced to 'Step Down' '

bobbyw24
09-23-2009, 03:51 PM
FCC's Diversity Czar: 'White People' Need to be Forced to 'Step Down' 'So Someone Else Can Have Power'

NewsBusters.org | Media Research Center
One Giant Censorship Step Down For Personkind

Mark Lloyd is the Federal Communications Commission (FCC)'s Chief Diversity Officer, a.k.a. the Diversity Czar. And he has in a recently discovered bit of archive audio goodness detailed his rather disturbing perspective on race, power and the American system.

(Audio located below the fold, courtesy of Breitbart.tv and Naked Emperor News)

This is of course in addition to Lloyd's rather disturbing perspective on the First Amendment.

"It should be clear by now that my focus here is not freedom of speech or the press. This freedom is all too often an exaggeration. At the very least, blind references to freedom of speech or the press serve as a distraction from the critical examination of other communications policies.

"[T]he purpose of free speech is warped to protect global corporations and block rules that would promote democratic governance."

And Lloyd's rather disturbing perspective on Venezuelan Communist dictator Hugo Chavez's "incredible...democratic revolution." To go with Lloyd's bizarre admiration for the thuggishly fascistic manner in which "Chavez began to take very seriously the media in his country."

We have said repeatedly that Lloyd is a man myopically focused on race. What is revealed here is more than just that. Listening to excerpts of his offerings at a May 2005 Conference on Media Reform: Racial Justice reveals a man that finds great fault with our nation's power structure - as he defines and sees it. And in his racially-warped, finite pie worldview, too many white people sit alone in the too few spots atop the heap. They're "good white people," mind you, but ...

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/seton-motley/2009/09/23/fccs-diversity-czar-white-people-need-be-forced-step-down-so-someone-0

Dunedain
09-23-2009, 05:46 PM
He complains that white people have too much power. O.K. is he worried that Jews have an even higher concentration of wealth and power? Let me guess...um, no.

Many round up all the white people and put them in gas chambers...don't think too many others will be marching on washington to protest that.

Freedom 4 all
09-23-2009, 05:56 PM
It's downright insane that a flaming racial collectivist is allowed to be "diversity czar" of anything, but I'd expect nothing less from the Federal Censorship Commission.

NYgs23
09-23-2009, 06:03 PM
Notice how they always use "democracy" as an excuse to impose totalitarianism on other people.

Dionysus
09-23-2009, 06:06 PM
It's downright insane that a flaming racial collectivist is allowed to be "diversity czar" of anything, but I'd expect nothing less from the Federal Censorship Commission.

Indeed. Let's get this guy ****-canned.