PDA

View Full Version : My email to John McCain & Jon Kyl about the Trey Grayson fundraiser

Romantarchist
09-23-2009, 03:16 PM
Senator McCain/Kyl,

I understand that, today, 23 Republican U.S. Senators, including yourself and Kyl/McCain, are holding a fundraiser for Trey Grayson’s U.S. Senate campaign in Kentucky. I think you are making a tragic mistake in supporting him instead of supporting his primary opponent, Rand Paul. Trey Grayson is a former Democrat who served as a delegate for Bill Clinton in 1996 and was a research associate for the left-wing unconstitutional Aspen Institute. Rand Paul, on the other hand, is a true conservative in the style of Robert Taft or Barry Goldwater, who accomplished more than any other Senators in making limited government ideals popular in the 20th century. He is against the Federal Reserve’s destructive policies and is strongly against unbalanced budgets. He’s also a surgeon who has founded institutions that provide surgery and medical care for the poor. He rejects Obama’s big government health care reform. We need people like Rand Paul in the Senate to help return the United States to being the Constitutional Republic of limited government and individual liberty that the Founding Fathers intended. I doubt that Grayson will be able to accomplish as much as Rand Paul would in that regard. I respect your decision to participate in this fundraiser, but I still disagree with supporting Grayson.

-Michael [XXXXXX], Arizona Resident

MR2Fast2Catch
09-26-2009, 01:21 AM
Nice. How did you find out McCain and Kyl were at Grayson's fundraiser?

Romantarchist
09-28-2009, 03:15 PM
It was listed at Kentuckyfight.com

Alexander (TN)
Bennett (UT)
Bond (MO)
Burr (NC)
Chambliss (GA)
Coburn (OK)
Cochran (MS)
Collins (ME)
Cornyn (TX)