PDA

View Full Version : "Transaction Cannot Be Processed"?!?!?

AbolishTheGovt
09-23-2009, 01:09 PM
I've tried donating with both of my credit cards, and neither one will go through. What the heck? It just gives me a "Gateway Error: Transaction cannot be processed" message every time.

Trigonx
09-23-2009, 01:11 PM
do you have the occupation line starting with a capital letter? or a space in it?

last time when i had a space in it, it wouldn't let my donation go through until i adjusted my occupation entry

TruthisTreason
09-23-2009, 01:11 PM
I've tried donating with both of my credit cards, and neither one will go through. What the heck? It just gives me a "Gateway Error: Transaction cannot be processed" message every time.

Email chris@randpaul2010.com ....

AbolishTheGovt
09-23-2009, 01:13 PM
do you have the occupation line starting with a capital letter? or a space in it?

last time when i had a space in it, it wouldn't let my donation go through until i adjusted my occupation entry

Tried that, but it still won't work.

Trigonx
09-23-2009, 01:20 PM
Tried that, but it still won't work.

different problems then, i was getting a syntax error or something, not a gateway error.

hope emailing that guy TruthisTreason linked works for you.

TruthisTreason
09-23-2009, 01:23 PM
different problems then, i was getting a syntax error or something, not a gateway error.

hope emailing that guy TruthisTreason linked works for you.

No email yet...

AbolishTheGovt
09-23-2009, 04:19 PM
Okay, I got it to work. I think I might just not have had a strong enough wifi signal.