PDA

View Full Version : Digg?? What does that do?

american.swan
09-30-2007, 06:11 AM
Look I know what digg is, but in the 10 years I have been online I have only gone there ONCE. There are masses of people who have Internet and only use it for going to a small portion of websites. We need a task force of individuals to spread the message of ron paul to every corner of the Internet to every possible demographic we can imagine, not just DIGG it!! I know many on here LOVE digg and think getting it on the FRONT PAGE is SO important, but for me a long time web surfer who uses Google on a regular bases to search the net, Digg could fall off the web and I wouldn't care.

I have the same opinion of blogs. I do understand news can be posted on a blog yet ignored by the mass media and that is fantastic, but articles about Paul on blogs isn't really cutting it for me. How about we write letters to our newspapers? That might be more useful.

There have been discussion that there isn't enough female participation in this revolution. So what are some good women websites we can become a part of? Example...is anyone posting about Ron Paul at oprah.com? Just a thought.

Anyways. Keep up the good work everyone.

hard@work
09-30-2007, 06:12 AM
Eh, it takes up some spare time for me. And I see some great stuff on there.

trispear
09-30-2007, 06:17 AM
I've been surfing longer than you, and I just discovered Digg last year. It's great:)

I spread Ron Paul where I can, but Digg has a lot of eyes looking at it:D

Man from La Mancha
09-30-2007, 06:54 AM
Look I know what digg is, but in the 10 years I have been online I have only gone there ONCE. There are masses of people who have Internet and only use it for going to a small portion of websites. We need a task force of individuals to spread the message of ron paul to every corner of the Internet to every possible demographic we can imagine, not just DIGG it!! I know many on here LOVE digg and think getting it on the FRONT PAGE is SO important, but for me a long time web surfer who uses Google on a regular bases to search the net, Digg could fall off the web and I wouldn't care.

I have the same opinion of blogs. I do understand news can be posted on a blog yet ignored by the mass media and that is fantastic, but articles about Paul on blogs isn't really cutting it for me. How about we write letters to our newspapers? That might be more useful.

There have been discussion that there isn't enough female participation in this revolution. So what are some good women websites we can become a part of? Example...is anyone posting about Ron Paul at oprah.com? Just a thought.

Anyways. Keep up the good work everyone.

I totally agree, I never used Digg till I went to Ron Pauls site and it is a pain to log on everytime. Same with bloggers, their opinions mean so little to me.

SwooshOU
09-30-2007, 06:56 AM
I discovered ron Paul on digg, thankfully.