PDA

View Full Version : Which is the best investment in the current climate?

Michael Martin
09-22-2009, 02:36 PM
I have been looking in to the best investment for the current economy and i cant see a better in vestment than gold.

- Massive recent money creation
- Undervalued asset
- Way below inflation adjusted price

What do people think?

Michael Martin

Original_Intent
09-22-2009, 03:18 PM
Silver is better for a number of reasons; historic ratio to gold, ratio that it comes out of the ground to gold, and inventories. As far as PMs go, I'd get a mix but heavily weighted in silver - personally I would go something like 500 oz of silver per oz of gold.

I also think there are better investments depending on how prepared for a shtf scenario. Do you have 6 months to a years worth of food and other necessities? Guns and ammo? etc.

If you are looking as investment that you are planning on cashing out on and are just looking for a good FRN ROI then I hear Verichip stock is booming. :eek:

tangent4ronpaul
09-22-2009, 04:10 PM
Do you have 6 months to a years worth of food and other necessities? Guns and ammo? etc.

This ^

You can't eat Gold and Sliver, but if you are going to go with PM's - Try junk silver, like mercury dimes. Even if TSHTF, some will realize their value and trade with you. It's also in a convienient size for that. One dime is worth about $1.

-t