PDA

View Full Version : Poll

american.swan
09-30-2007, 03:50 AM
Is it possible for us to commission our own poll? Like the members here choose a state and just start calling various numbers from that state in an orderly fashion; while at the same time being careful of any "no call list" the state has? I'd like the answers to the following questions.

I'd like to see a poll that asks the following questions. Do you care about politics at all? Have you ever voted in a presidential election or primary? Do you plan on voting in the 2008 presidencial primaries? Do you plan on voting in the 2008 presidential election? Have you read or watched anything about the 2008 presidential election? Do you like the direction this country is taking? Do you plan on researching the views and/or voting records of any of the presidential candidates? After getting through all those questions, then ask, "Do you know who Ron Paul is?"

If we did this poll ourselves, we couldn't grip and complain about it being in accurate, because we did it ourselves. Also I think it would validate the "4%" that the other polls claim is Dr. Paul's support. Also, people claim that some people have cell phones and not land line phones, so how about doing this poll at a mall or street corner along with handing out materials.

Just an idea.