PDA

View Full Version : We Are In The Midst Of A Revolution!!!!!!

qwerty
09-22-2009, 05:10 AM
YouTube - We Are In The Midst Of A Revolution!!!!!! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDhSPRkfVIs)

http://www.reddit.com/r/Libertarian/comments/9mwu9/we_are_in_the_midst_of_a_revolution/

Dianne
09-22-2009, 05:26 AM
I really don't believe Americans are buying the "recovery" spiel; which has also led to Obama's total lack of credibility (among other things).

Working Poor
09-22-2009, 05:46 AM
I think it is time not only for America to revolt but the whole world to get in on it.

Stary Hickory
09-22-2009, 07:15 AM
I think it is time not only for America to revolt but the whole world to get in on it.

Exactly the entire world needs to challenge the madness and violence of government. I know America is not the only country that sees this.

Harris4LarouchePAC
09-22-2009, 07:20 AM
A revolution you say? Sure, I can agree with that.

One question, will it be of an American type or that of a French type? My guess is that of a French one if things don't change soon.

qwerty
09-22-2009, 08:40 AM

Agree! :)

Original_Intent
09-22-2009, 08:46 AM
A revolution you say? Sure, I can agree with that.

One question, will it be of an American type or that of a French type? My guess is that of a French one if things don't change soon.

If we have a French one we need to make sure to go after the puppet masters, not just the puppets.

Harris4LarouchePAC
09-22-2009, 09:38 AM
If we have a French one we need to make sure to go after the puppet masters, not just the puppets.

I can agree with that. But I was more talking along the lines of ending up with fascism after the revolution :(

I fear this is what will happen. Its like if we don't fight it...we get voluntary fascism...if we do fight it...we will get involuntary fascism if we aren't careful

In regards to the puppet masters, im still suprised a lot of people do not see the traditional enemy of the united states, that being imperialism and the representatives of that in the monarchy of Britain and the financial realms centered in london and wallstreet. It just awes me to see people not making the connections.

qwerty
09-22-2009, 10:31 AM
if we have a french one we need to make sure to go after the puppet masters, not just the puppets.

true!

heavenlyboy34
09-22-2009, 10:50 AM
Exactly the entire world needs to challenge the madness and violence of government. I know America is not the only country that sees this.

I'm glad RPFers are seeing this now! :D:):cool: w00t!

qwerty
09-22-2009, 10:57 AM
exactly the entire world needs to challenge the madness and violence of government. I know america is not the only country that sees this.

agree!

qwerty
09-22-2009, 12:25 PM
Bump! :)

qwerty
09-23-2009, 12:03 AM
I'm glad RPFers are seeing this now! :D:):cool: w00t!

Me too! :)