PDA

View Full Version : I finally donated!

jimmyjamsslo
06-04-2007, 11:46 PM
Only $10.00. I know that's not much, but I live way below the poverty level. Summer business is coming soon so I'll have more liquid cash to donate then. This is the first time I've donated to a campaign!!

specsaregood
06-05-2007, 06:54 AM
Only $10.00. I know that's not much, but I live way below the poverty level. Summer business is coming soon so I'll have more liquid cash to donate then. This is the first time I've donated to a campaign!!

Feels good doesn't it! First time donater here as well. Compared to the other candidates (http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/05/10/politics/animal/main2788807.shtml) I don't think Ron Paul cares about the amount you donated or the amount you are worth, but that you care enough about the message to do what you can. Welcome to the club!

CurtisLow
06-05-2007, 09:57 AM
"I live way below the poverty level" I here ya... same boat.

Every bit helps! it adds up fast. I gave $25, but spend about 5 hours a day posting on sites and getting the word out. I have Ron Paul fever and it's not going to end until he's in office.

Brock Landers
06-05-2007, 12:41 PM
This was my first donation as well, and it certainly does feel great.

I debated between investing that money in the stock market and investing it in America's future and decided that the risk/reward for the latter was more attractive (or frightening....depending on how you look at it).