PDA

View Full Version : Serious Question on "End the Fed"

pcosmar
09-21-2009, 07:45 PM
I have a troubling thought. I may not be alone in this. It is possible this belongs in another sub forum, but I will let the Mods decide.

I am not an expert on the Economy or on the Federal Reserve, but I have learned some here.
I applaud the effort of Ron Paul to enlighten on this and to push for transparency.

What is to prevent those that are involved from just taking their profits and closing shop?

As I said , I am not an expert on economics. I am quite familiar with the Criminal element. It seems to me they would take the money and run, Possibly already having made arrangements with another entity. (IMF/ World Bank).
We see the direction things are going with the G20 and with Global Governance (NWO).

Is this a valid concern?

swirling_vortex
09-21-2009, 07:47 PM
I'm not sure I follow what you're asking. Who's closing up shop? The banks? Businesses?

pcosmar
09-21-2009, 07:50 PM
I'm not sure I follow what you're asking. Who's closing up shop? The banks? Businesses?

The "banks", or more accurately the men that own the Federal reserve. Those that have been running this criminal enterprise.

Epic
09-21-2009, 07:55 PM
Question does not compute.

Dr.3D
09-21-2009, 07:57 PM
Question does not compute.

Well, the Federal Reserve has been ripping people off for nearly a century. Where is the money they have stolen and what will happen to the money when it is abolished?

Epic
09-21-2009, 08:10 PM
Well, the Federal Reserve has been ripping people off for nearly a century. Where is the money they have stolen and what will happen to the money when it is abolished?

If money has been "stolen", then its been stolen. No poster on RPF is gonna be able to say... they buried it under the capitol... The Fed's been creating a bunch of money and giving it to random people for a long time now, it's true, but even if these connections are found out, the government isn't gonna be able to say, oh yeah, we need that money back. It's not gonna fly.

As for abolishment of the federal reserve... that's never really been the plan... it's more getting rid of the restrictions on gold and silver so that people can just use those and get away from fiat paper.

Dr.3D
09-21-2009, 08:14 PM
If money has been "stolen", then its been stolen. No poster on RPF is gonna be able to say... they buried it under the capitol... The Fed's been creating a bunch of money and giving it to random people for a long time now, it's true, but even if these connections are found out, the government isn't gonna be able to say, oh yeah, we need that money back. It's not gonna fly.

As for abolishment of the federal reserve... that's never really been the plan... it's more getting rid of the restrictions on gold and silver so that people can just use those and get away from fiat paper.

I know what our plan is, but the topic is about "End the Fed".
Where does all of that interest money they collect from making loans to the government go?

pcosmar
09-21-2009, 08:18 PM
If money has been "stolen", then its been stolen. No poster on RPF is gonna be able to say... they buried it under the capitol...

No, Audit the Fed is just that. an audit. An Accounting. Now if they were (as expected) dealing dishonestly, what is to stop them from pulling the rug from under the house of cards as they exit stage left.? Collapsing the banks, and destroying the dollar, and leaving worthless paper behind.( not that it is far from worthless now).

davesxj
09-21-2009, 10:14 PM
Everyone is still in the game as long as the music keeps playing.

Sadly when it stops... we'll be the one's without a chair. They've already got their jetpacks, megayachts, penthouses, seedbanks, ammo stores, the American peoples gold, etc..

Wdit: I'll add my question here. Since the system is on the verge of collapse... why not blame it on the RP, limited gov'ters, Sunshiners*. It gives them a perfect out does it not?

JoshLowry
09-22-2009, 09:37 AM
. Now if they were (as expected) dealing dishonestly, what is to stop them from pulling the rug from under the house of cards as they exit stage left.? Collapsing the banks, and destroying the dollar, and leaving worthless paper behind.( not that it is far from worthless now).

Nothing is there to stop them.

Everyone is still in the game as long as the music keeps playing.

Sadly when it stops... we'll be the one's without a chair. They've already got their jetpacks, megayachts, penthouses, seedbanks, ammo stores, the American peoples gold, etc..

Wdit: I'll add my question here. Since the system is on the verge of collapse... why not blame it on the RP, limited gov'ters, Sunshiners*. It gives them a perfect out does it not?

As I see it, we are currently getting fucked over by the Federal Reserve.

We can continue to take it up the ass, or we can stop the rape of our country.

We should turn around and try to kick the shit out of them and we may get beat up, put in the hospital, or even die, but at least we aren't bent over anymore.

pcosmar
09-22-2009, 09:44 AM
Nothing is there to stop them.

We should turn around and try to kick the shit out of them and we may get beat up, put in the hospital, or even die, but at least we aren't bent over anymore.

Agreed,
I have lost a few fights, but come out ahead in the long run.
Bruises heal. Scars add character. ;)

wizardwatson
09-22-2009, 09:51 AM

I agree that it's not been about abolishing. I also agree that it's about getting rid of restrictions.

But the "on gold and silver so that people can just use those and get away from fiat paper" is a whole lot to say and washes right over some important issues.

1. We can use gold and silver now.
2. We can use virtually anything we want as money right now.
3. Replacing the United States System with a Rothbardian gold system is not really an option. I mean if it's not a consensus on these forums, then it's not going to be a consensus mainstream.

I just want to underscore that the liberty movement, in my opinion, has not really explored grass roots solutions/replacements for a monetary system, even though there is general consensus that ending Federal Reserve currency dominance is a priority.