PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Yard Signs...

wgadget
09-29-2007, 07:36 PM
http://commentsfromleftfield.com/2007/09/ron-paul-really

LizF
09-30-2007, 03:12 AM
Interesting read

ctb619
09-30-2007, 03:19 AM
Here's the statement posted by the author in the comments section:

"It’s a “yikes”, Miss Nancy, because cutting off all your old friends to spend all your time with a single-minded group around a single identity and with a single purpose is what defines the behavior of a cult. It is NEVER healthy and it can be dangerous. Do I think it’s dangerous in this case? In the sense that she’s cut herself off from alternate views and is limiting herself to unquestioning support for a libertarian so irrational on everything except the war that he’s constantly on the verge of dementia, you bet I do."

LizF
09-30-2007, 03:25 AM
Here's the statement posted by the author in the comments section:

"It’s a “yikes”, Miss Nancy, because cutting off all your old friends to spend all your time with a single-minded group around a single identity and with a single purpose is what defines the behavior of a cult. It is NEVER healthy and it can be dangerous. Do I think it’s dangerous in this case? In the sense that she’s cut herself off from alternate views and is limiting herself to unquestioning support for a libertarian so irrational on everything except the war that he’s constantly on the verge of dementia, you bet I do."

:rolleyes: