PDA

View Full Version : Waring Camps of Paul and Schiff Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is.

ItsTime
09-20-2009, 08:59 PM
I heard a little rumor there was a "war" between Rand camp and Schiff camp. I have a simple solution. Money bomb on Nov 5th for both candidates. Who can raise the most money? Who can have bragging rights?

Or you could join and unite and promote both candidates money bomb on that day. (I think thats a better idea).

What do you say?

fr33domfightr
09-21-2009, 08:52 AM
I say support both!

FF

Sandra
09-21-2009, 09:03 AM
Let's get them both in!

FrankRep
09-21-2009, 09:21 AM
both.

Jeremy
09-21-2009, 09:44 AM
I don't see how that's a solution. I don't know of any "war" but I bet something like this would start one... competing to get the most in that day etc. But anyway, do we really want the media to associate us with Guy Fawkes again? And don't multi-candidate moneybombs usually not work? And will people donate to both or just their favorite? And what's wrong with two different moneybombs? And there's one for Rand in 2 days and one for Schiff on December 1st (apparently)... what's wrong with that?

itshappening
09-21-2009, 10:09 AM
there's no "war" but a mass donation day might be a good idea... for Nov 5th

Trevor could get this going, donate to Schiff, donate to Rand... promote liberty on Nov 5th

ashura
09-21-2009, 11:15 AM
Why the heck is there a war? One candidate is running in Kentucky, the other in Connecticut, and they're both pro-liberty! Everyone should be equally supporting them both to the best of your ability. I know I have.

runningdiz
09-21-2009, 12:59 PM
There is no war. A thread like this could start one though... Are you trying to start one?

dr. hfn
09-21-2009, 01:27 PM
War? i dont know if multi-candidate moneybombs work well, does anyone know?

Jordan
09-21-2009, 05:38 PM
I don't see how that's a solution. I don't know of any "war" but I bet something like this would start one... competing to get the most in that day etc. But anyway, do we really want the media to associate us with Guy Fawkes again? And don't multi-candidate moneybombs usually not work? And will people donate to both or just their favorite? And what's wrong with two different moneybombs? And there's one for Rand in 2 days and one for Schiff on December 1st (apparently)... what's wrong with that?

I'm Jordan and I approve of this message.