PDA

View Full Version : This November 5th

Don't Tread on Mike
09-20-2009, 08:48 PM
Is liberty truly liberty or can it only be found in thr royal bloodline of the Pauls?

ItsTime
09-20-2009, 08:49 PM
I am saying fire both cannons have a dual money bomb for schiff and paul. more exposure for the buck.

Epic
09-20-2009, 08:52 PM
Only purebloods like Rand Paul!

No just kidding, fire the dual cannons. Hell, throw in other liberty candidates too. People can donate to who they want.

dr. hfn
09-20-2009, 08:59 PM
I dont know if multi-candidate moneybombs work or not? Does anyone know? I think November is way too early though, December at the earliest. There has been like 50 moneybombs within a few months, it's getting ridiculous. We need a break.

ItsTime
09-20-2009, 09:01 PM
I dont know if multi-candidate moneybombs work or not? Does anyone know? I think November is way too early though, December at the earliest. There has been like 50 moneybombs within a few months, it's getting ridiculous. We need a break.

There is only X amount that the liberty movement has to give and will give it no matter what, money bomb or not. But for EXPOSURE, we can do much more if we focus on both in videos and such.

Njon
09-20-2009, 09:08 PM
Regarding money bombs for congressional candidates, I like this idea: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=210959

Jeremy
09-20-2009, 09:09 PM
i dont think either

the media tried to say it for guy fawkes and they thought we were terrorists!

UtahApocalypse
09-20-2009, 09:25 PM

There were no 'Money Bombs' before us. we invented them. this year we change the rules and show that we can give 1mil too at least 2 candidates.

disorderlyvision
09-21-2009, 04:41 AM
I think Schiff and Rand have more than enough to get started. we need to fill the coffers of Kokesh and Harris.

Elwar
09-21-2009, 07:22 AM
The best way to go for November 5th is to have a November 5th money bomb contest to determine who gets the December 16th Tea Party day money bomb...

A friendly contest of all liberty candidates...

Austin
09-21-2009, 07:30 AM
The best way to go for November 5th is to have a November 5th money bomb contest to determine who gets the December 16th Tea Party day money bomb...

A friendly contest of all liberty candidates...

Interesting....

itshappening
09-21-2009, 10:11 AM
I think we have a mass donation day, think of the videos and promotion we could get done

it would re-energize everyone!

dr. hfn
09-21-2009, 01:30 PM
I think everyone here needs to learn that we have to support the candidates thathave the best chances of winning. I've heard it said that RJ Harris and Adam Kokesh have great chances, probably better than Rand or Schiff. On September 30th there is a Kokesh "Push to 100K Minibomb" and we should get RJ funded as well.

JoshLowry
09-21-2009, 01:32 PM
I think Schiff and Rand have more than enough to get started. we need to fill the coffers of Kokesh and Harris.

Yea, 50k more to Schiff or Rand wouldn't go as far if that money went to Kokesh or Harris.

The million each that they have should be used to get the word out and find new donors.

Live_Free_Or_Die
09-21-2009, 02:52 PM
I like tradition. Ron Paul supporters did invent the money bomb.

With an anniversary money bomb I would prefer to support all of our liberty candidates at all levels and weighting it.

federal candidate: x% of total divided evenly among federal candidates
state candidate: x% of total divided evenly among federal candidates
local candidate: x% of total divided evenly among federal candidates

will be looking at all ideas proposed with an open mind.

Live_Free_Or_Die
09-21-2009, 03:09 PM
Qualification could be straight forward.

If you are running in 2010 and donated to Ron Paul in 2008 this money bomb is for you!

Objectivist
09-21-2009, 03:11 PM
Might be a good idea to ask the people you have listed if they want to be associated with "November the Fifth" before making any plans.

Arklatex
09-21-2009, 04:07 PM
How about we all go outside with our guns and fire a few rounds off at the same time around the country! That'll get people talking. I live in a city and I'd still do it.

edit: and then you can donate to the candidate of your choice

brandon
09-21-2009, 04:10 PM
Lets just make every day a money bomb day for every candidate

Objectivist
09-21-2009, 05:03 PM
YouTube - Patriot In The Beginning Of A Change - Peter Schiff For Senate 2010!!!! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xMtxMfxmBc&feature=sub)

JamesButabi
09-21-2009, 06:09 PM
I like tradition. Ron Paul supporters did invent the money bomb.

With an anniversary money bomb I would prefer to support all of our liberty candidates at all levels and weighting it.

federal candidate: x% of total divided evenly among federal candidates
state candidate: x% of total divided evenly among federal candidates
local candidate: x% of total divided evenly among federal candidates

will be looking at all ideas proposed with an open mind.

I support this idea. It opens compilation videos for ALL candidates. It unifies not divides. It gives multiple avenues for promotion. It gathers people from all realms of liberty supporters.

dr. hfn
09-21-2009, 09:13 PM
Who is going to divide this money? I dont think this is a good idea at all. It will disperse our power so that we become completely ineffective. We need to concentrate our power on the people that can win.