PDA

View Full Version : MSM - Liberty protests are racist.

Dunedain
09-20-2009, 08:26 PM
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/brent-baker/2009/09/14/cnns-situation-room-charges-racial-tinge-tea-movement

http://www.examiner.com/x-12837-US-Headlines-Examiner~y2009m9d15-Tea-Party-Express-and-racism-are-Republicans-Conservatives-and-Joe-Wilson-racist

http://www.thenews.com.pk/print1.asp?id=199502

Vessol
09-20-2009, 08:28 PM
Wouldn't expect anything less from Wolf Blitzer.

I do have to admit though, I'm envious of his name. That is an epic name.

ItsTime
09-20-2009, 08:30 PM
I am so god damn sick of this. The good thing I do see about the whole "they are racist" thing is that it will completely run out of steam by 2012.

Vessol
09-20-2009, 08:31 PM
I am so god damn sick of this. The good thing I do see about the whole "they are racist" thing is that it will completely run out of steam by 2012.

Don't worry, in 2012 we will be labeled unAmerican instead of racist.

ItsTime
09-20-2009, 08:33 PM
Don't worry, in 2012 we will be labeled unAmerican instead of racist.

That doesnt work on the left. Race works on the left. They are used to being called unAmerican by the right. They FEAR being called racist. So they think that calling us racist will make people hate us. But as we have seen most people see past the bullshit. Calling us unAmerican would just rally the GOP base more.

So I guess the question is what will they be calling us in 2012?

Vessol
09-20-2009, 08:41 PM
That doesnt work on the left. Race works on the left. They are used to being called unAmerican by the right. They FEAR being called racist. So they think that calling us racist will make people hate us. But as we have seen most people see past the bullshit. Calling us unAmerican would just rally the GOP base more.

That's what I said. Before Obama, we were unAmerican. Now with the Left in power, we are racists.

Once the Right is in power, they will call us unAmerican again and unpatriotic.

Dunedain
09-20-2009, 08:45 PM
I find it amazing that more people are not abasing themselves and confessing their tolerance and love of Obama's skin color.

Dunedain
09-20-2009, 09:05 PM
Proof that the tea parties are racist! Almost no minorities at the tea parties!

http://www.philly.com/inquirer/local/20090920_Annette_John-Hall__Infected_by_racism__criticism_of_Obama_obscu res_the_issues.html

Flash
09-20-2009, 09:13 PM
That's what I said. Before Obama, we were unAmerican. Now with the Left in power, we are racists.

Once the Right is in power, they will call us unAmerican again and unpatriotic.

That's why we need secession. I'm sick of this country.

rprprs
09-20-2009, 09:18 PM

Just the usual. "Kooks" and "Crazies". Hey, it worked before.:rolleyes:

Andrew-Austin
09-20-2009, 09:33 PM
ELAINE QUIJANO: Well, Wolf, we have to emphasize by far most tea party protesters are not casting their arguments in what could be seen as a racial light, but a small group of demonstrators is using a controversial image that's been circulating on the Web since July. Within the larger tea party movement that's gained steam across the country, a small but passionate minority is also voicing what some see as racist rhetoric, including this doctored image circulating on the Internet and even some protesters signs like this one in Brighton, Michigan, portraying President Obama as a witch doctor. We took to the streets of Washington to get reaction.

You gotta admit it was a horribly stupid idea, and it doesn't convey anything meaningful, to sport signs that depict Obama and his wife as witch doctors.

Dunedain
09-21-2009, 09:42 AM
You gotta admit it was a horribly stupid idea, and it doesn't convey anything meaningful, to sport signs that depict Obama and his wife as witch doctors.

Of all the signs the media decided to highlight and talk about it just had to be one that could be attacked. Personally, I believe the witch doctor comparison is accurate. He is using smoke and mirrors to pretend his "cures" for the bad economy will work. I don't see the racial connection as there are both white and black witch doctors.

If someone had a sign that said, "The Arab Controlled Media Loves Obama" I'm sure the Junk Media would just love to credit the entire liberty movement with being based on a lie.

YumYum
09-21-2009, 11:31 AM
: "Of all the signs the media decided to highlight and talk about it just had to be one that could be attacked. Personally, I believe the witch doctor comparison is accurate. He is using smoke and mirrors to pretend his "cures" for the bad economy will work. I don't see the racial connection as there are both white and black witch doctors.

If someone had a sign that said, "The Arab Controlled Media Loves Obama" I'm sure the Junk Media would just love to credit the entire liberty movement with being based on a lie."

The witch doctor comparison is racial. I like Ron Paul because he attacks the issues and not the person, which is hard to do. But if Ron Paul supporters want to be more diversified, they have to condemn the doctored photo of Obama pictured as a cannibal witch doctor, just as much as they have condemned doctored photos of Ron Paul dressed in a Nazi uniform.