PDA

View Full Version : Just a note about Joe Wilson

hope7134
09-20-2009, 05:47 PM
He is the US Representative for my district in South Carolina. He voted for bailout and NAFTA and every other thing that has hurt America. Joe calling Obama a liar, is like the pot calling the kettle black. He has done nothing for SC or America, he needs to be canned along with Obama. Check his voting record, he's a globalist and he certainly is not for freedoms and liberty.

yongrel
09-20-2009, 05:52 PM
For the record, NAFTA has not hurt America. Quite the opposite.

This thread may now proceed as scheduled.

Michigan11
09-20-2009, 05:55 PM

NAFTA has not hurt America? Seriously?

orafi
09-20-2009, 05:56 PM
Dude, do you know how many jobs NAFTA has brought to America? Zero!!!

yongrel
09-20-2009, 06:11 PM
Dude, do you know how many jobs NAFTA has brought to America? Zero!!!

Repeat after me: Protectionism is nonsense.

MRoCkEd
09-20-2009, 06:13 PM
Repeat after me: Managed trade is not free trade. :p

micahnelson
09-20-2009, 06:30 PM
For the record, NAFTA has not hurt Americ...

YOU LIE!

lol. I dont really know enough to have an opinion either way, just wanted the lolz.

pcosmar
09-20-2009, 06:41 PM
It is not just NAFTA that screwed America, but it was a substantial part of it.

To the OP's point, I could care less about Wilson. He is just one more of many traitors.

I still liked to "you lie" shout out. ;)

Michigan11
09-20-2009, 06:50 PM
It is not just NAFTA that screwed America, but it was a substantial part of it.

To the OP's point, I could care less about Wilson. He is just one more of many traitors.

I still liked to "you lie" shout out. ;)

+1

Imperial
09-20-2009, 07:35 PM
I heard Ron Paul Democrat/Buchanite Bob Conley was wanting to run against Joe Wilson for Congress.

Except now Wilson and his Democratic opponent Rob Miller have both taken in over 1 million dollars each since the "You Lie!" episode.

pooflinger1488
09-20-2009, 08:58 PM
The whole thing seemed like a PR stunt to me.

stilltrying
09-20-2009, 09:32 PM

Slave and child labor is non sense

justinc.1089
09-20-2009, 09:59 PM
The whole thing seemed like a PR stunt to me.

I agree, I laughed at it when I saw it because I knew what it was. He just wanted attention to help him get elected again, and he got it. Thats why he was nervous about the whole thing.

I thought to myself "hmm, maybe he's another decent person we have, probably not though" and it turned out right lol.

I don't get why people would assume he is some great patriot hero just for saying two words to the president.:rolleyes:

pooflinger1488
09-20-2009, 10:08 PM
I agree, I laughed at it when I saw it because I knew what it was. He just wanted attention to help him get elected again, and he got it. Thats why he was nervous about the whole thing.

I thought to myself "hmm, maybe he's another decent person we have, probably not though" and it turned out right lol.

I don't get why people would assume he is some great patriot hero just for saying two words to the president.:rolleyes:

Yeah exactly. He basically spoke for a lot of people with his own self interests in mind. Pretty smart way to get some media attention. Even if it's all negative publicity, people still like what he did. It def enhanced his brand image.

expendibleater
09-22-2009, 09:36 AM

Spoken like a true Beltway Insider. What hallucinogens do they give insiders?

georgiaboy
09-22-2009, 09:41 AM
Wilson said it incorrectly. He shoulda said "We lie!"