PDA

View Full Version : MSNBC (General Electric) Liberals Rudely Interrupt Christian Liberty Conference

clb09
09-20-2009, 03:15 PM
YouTube - MSNBC Reporter Heckled During "Values Voters" Conference (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eg2FuceX2So&feature=popt00us01)

james1906
09-20-2009, 03:44 PM
I wouldn't say that's interrupting. I'm sure the organizers told the press when and where they can report. I won't let a couple of self-righteous uppity evangelicals shape my opinion of this conference.

kahless
09-20-2009, 03:57 PM
YouTube - MSNBC Reporter Heckled During "Values Voters" Conference (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eg2FuceX2So&feature=popt00us01)

Just because you were invited does not mean you have the liberty to be a disruptive dick. People paid for the conference to listen to the speakers not this MSNBC idiot. The purpose of him picking that location was irregardless of the attendees but for the purpose of a good shot within the crowd or to be intentionally provacative.

No surprise Norah O'Donnells response. Any chance she gets to bash anyone remotely not a liberal Democrat she will take it.

specsaregood
09-20-2009, 03:58 PM
Just because you were invited does not mean you have the liberty to be a disruptive dick. People paid for the conference to listen to the speakers not this MSNBC idiot. The purpose of him picking that location was irregardless of the attendees but for the purpose of a good shot within the crowd or to be intentionally provacative.

Indeed. They were certainly not heckling, they were asking them to keep quiet.

Flash
09-20-2009, 03:58 PM
I wouldn't say that's interrupting. I'm sure the organizers told the press when and where they can report. I won't let a couple of self-righteous uppity evangelicals shape my opinion of this conference.

They confronted Fox aswell and they agreed to not interrupt the conference. MSNBC was trying to make a big fuss as if the Conservatives running this conference were persecuting their liberal views. Thankfully the reporter himself admitted they were giving Fox a hardtime earlier.

YumYum
09-20-2009, 04:00 PM
I think it is the other way around. The braindead neocon evangelicals rudely interrupted a brave, intelligent and honest reporter.

kahless
09-20-2009, 04:03 PM
I think it is the other way around. The braindead neocon evangelicals rudely interrupted a brave, intelligent and honest reporter.

Did you watch the full video? Is your hatred for Evangelicals and Neocons so extreme that you could be that blind or did you forget to add the /sarcasm tag?

Dr.3D
09-20-2009, 04:09 PM

So if you were at a meeting you had paid to attend and some asshat is standing there running his mouth so you couldn't hear what is being said, you would'nt be pissed at him? Give us a break here. This guy was on their turf making a nuisance of himself.

Flash
09-20-2009, 04:11 PM

Like the video states, Fox was asked to stop reporting aswell and they complied without making a scene.

youngbuck
09-20-2009, 04:13 PM

Your objectivity reveals itself well in this post, and most of your others! :rolleyes:

YumYum
09-20-2009, 04:18 PM
Did you watch the full video? Is your hatred for Evangelicals and Neocons so extreme that you could be that blind or did you forget to add the /sarcasm tag?

Is there a sarcasm tag?

YumYum
09-20-2009, 04:19 PM
Your objectivity reveals itself well in this post, and most of your others! :rolleyes:

Thank you. At least I have objectivity.

Dr.3D
09-20-2009, 04:21 PM
Thank you. At least I have objectivity.

Eh... yeah, and consistency too.

Vessol
09-20-2009, 04:24 PM

Hook line and sinker.

clb09
09-21-2009, 02:26 AM
YouTube - Fox Reporter Heckled At Values Voter Summit (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5m0bllEM_8o&feature=popt00us08)

Spot the Fed
09-21-2009, 03:18 AM
effin media douchebags think they are the center of the universe. Both Fox and MSNBC should have taken it to the hall way.

Bman
09-21-2009, 04:08 AM
Who put the media right by where people were trying to listen? Poor organization.

Warrior_of_Freedom
09-21-2009, 04:41 AM
the Linda lady is cute ;D

Live_Free_Or_Die
09-21-2009, 04:45 AM
Was the media invited by the event organizers?
Were there any rules or restrictions for media to attend? (seems the media was in the back of the room)
We're any of the people approaching media event organizers who rented the facility?

Without more facts it looks like poor event planning and execution.

angelatc
09-21-2009, 05:26 AM
Why is this Christian bashing crap even allowed? Ron Paul is a Christian.