PDA

View Full Version : I think Judge Andrew Napolitano would make a great candidate for 2012

dude58677
09-20-2009, 12:46 PM
He comes across as a neocon(he clearly isn't) which would fool the neocon voters but he is really another Ron Paul on his platform.

Flash
09-20-2009, 12:58 PM
I like this idea a lot. Unless he did infact get Freedom Watch on Fox News, then I would rather have him stay on the air than make a presidential run.

Judge Andrew Napolitano btw.

SelfTaught
09-20-2009, 01:05 PM
Let's just savor the moment before someone on this forum calls him controlled opposition.

Dreamofunity
09-20-2009, 01:30 PM
I think he is better suited as a commentator and spreading the word through ideas and media, but if he decided to run I'd support the hell out of him.

TCE
09-20-2009, 01:39 PM
If a Fox News lover did get voted in as President, does anyone think it's a possibility he could get nominated to a high court?

Kbeaubs
09-20-2009, 01:41 PM
I wouldn't wish the presidency on any friend, and only on a few enemies. :D

He would make a better Senator.

Cowlesy
09-20-2009, 02:46 PM
Let's just savor the moment before someone on this forum calls him controlled opposition.

I just laughed out loud for about 30 seconds about that comment :)

Clearly Judge Napolitano is just a diversion/propaganda.

;)

Jeremy
09-20-2009, 02:51 PM
Somebody asked him about it at the Northeast conference. He obviously doesn't want to. So just save him for supreme court!

dr. hfn
09-20-2009, 07:21 PM
The Judge was absolutely awesome at the Northeast Conference and he really knows how to inspire people and work up a crowd. He may be reluctant to run, but so was Ron Paul.

ANDREW NAPOLITANO 2012!!!

lx43
09-20-2009, 10:24 PM
Any youtubes of him at the conference?

Stary Hickory
09-20-2009, 10:28 PM
I like the Judge, but keep in mind he has spoken his mind many times about state rights, nullification, even secession. I would be all gung ho for him, but just think of the hit pieces that could be made using his own words.

It would be great if he could win though.

SimpleName
09-22-2009, 04:38 PM
I like the Judge, but keep in mind he has spoken his mind many times about state rights, nullification, even secession. I would be all gung ho for him, but just think of the hit pieces that could be made using his own words.

It would be great if he could win though.

Unfortunately this is case for all libertarian leaning candidates. They outright oppose the status quo and that'll always put them in the perfect spot to be abused. People just have to be shown their views in the right setting. The mainstream media is never helpful because they simply don't have enough time on cable news or space in a newspaper to explain the entire philosophy. I think most people would be libertarians if they got the whole message.

dude58677
09-22-2009, 04:55 PM
"I think most people would be libertarians if they got the whole message."

We have panty of time to spread the message and have it sink in for most people by 2012.

randolphfuller
09-22-2009, 07:01 PM
He strikes me like his fellow Italian but good lidbertarian Justin Raimondo, of antiwar.com as a mean nasty little bastard. Remember, until Obam Americans had not elected a President whose name ended in a vowel.

Mandrik
09-22-2009, 09:31 PM
Any youtubes of him at the conference?

I have a bunch of vids of Q&A with him from the conference, but it keeps failing to upload to YT. I need to pull the videos from my phone & u/l them from my computer when I get the chance.

Mandrik
09-22-2009, 10:11 PM
Oh sure, NOW they upload from my iPhone! Here is the one where someone asks him about running for prez:

YouTube - Judge Napolitano at C4L conf (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV2YkU528jc)

Some Q&A

YouTube - Judge Napolitano at C4L conf 2 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPzsLhQBc6U)

More to come. I'm uploading an 8 minute one. Sorry, I think they are out of order, but it shouldn't matter.

heavenlyboy34
09-22-2009, 10:14 PM
I like this idea a lot. Unless he did infact get Freedom Watch on Fox News, then I would rather have him stay on the air than make a presidential run.

Judge Andrew Napolitano btw.

he's more useful driving the libs and neocons nuts on the air than wasting time in such a dirty business as politics. :cool:

Mandrik
09-22-2009, 10:29 PM
Here's a long one of Judge Nap:

YouTube - Judge Napolitano at C4L conf 3 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Go9Eihk6OA)

(vid should be live within 5-10 minutes of this post)

Captain America
09-22-2009, 10:31 PM
The Judge understands law better than anyone Ive heard

Mandrik
09-23-2009, 09:00 AM
Here's the last one of the Judge in a different room (I got there late, but recorded some of the Q&A):

YouTube - Judge Napolitano at C4L conf 4 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKf1pZ36z74)

(Should be processed shortly)

rockandrollsouls
09-23-2009, 12:19 PM
He comes across as a neocon(he clearly isn't) which would fool the neocon voters but he is really another Ron Paul on his platform.

Yes, the party establishment actually respects him even though he's superior on freedom positions.

I'd support him in a heartbeat.