PDA

View Full Version : I hate these PHUCKIN Crooks HACKING the RP SITE !!

Falseflagop
09-29-2007, 06:23 PM
Tells you how scared these Mother f'ers are!! This should give us more resolve to flood RP with money and show the crooks who we want.

Sorry for being pissed off but this is the crap I cannot stand from these crooks!

Go TRUE AMERICAN PATRIOTS

Time to bring the boys home and end teh corrupt FED!!

DO you hear that it is the FEAR in their voices boys!!

Hope
09-29-2007, 06:24 PM
Tells you how scared these Mother f'ers are!! This should give us more resolve to flood RP with money and show the crooks who we want.

Sorry for being pissed off but this is the crap I cannot stand from these crooks!

Go TRUE AMERICAN PATRIOTS

Time to bring the boys home and end teh corrupt FED!!

DO you hear that it is the FEAR in their voices boys!!

Uh, there's no reason to think it was hackers. It could very well be that they're just getting more traffic than anticipated and it's making things screwy.

LibertyEagle
09-29-2007, 06:25 PM
Are you so sure that it was hacked? Others think it was the traffic.

MsDoodahs
Maybe it crashed all by itself.

Sometimes, manure happens.

:)

Ron Paul Fan
Well said. It's obvious that they did this because they hate us for our freedoms. They want to make it look like Ron Paul is weak on defense by hacking into his website, but we won't let that happen! Let's show them a message and raise the $1 million by midnight! Keep donating and that'll showem!

dircha
The only "hacking" that occurred was a massive number of Ron Paul supporters on his site trying to donate at once, bringing the server to its knees I'm sure!

Just look at our donation totals. People are donating so fast that the server can scarcely handle them all.

UtahApocalypse
Actually I think that it was taken down to correct the time stamp issue

paulitics
09-29-2007, 06:27 PM

inside job?

Ebuchholz
09-29-2007, 06:29 PM
inside job?

Shoot ya later, 9/11.

werdd
09-29-2007, 06:29 PM
just user overload, us paulites are so quick to point conspiracy lol. Its up and working fine agian.

Perry
09-29-2007, 06:30 PM
Stop these threads they are utter silliness. Go back to school.

Ron Paul Fan
09-29-2007, 06:30 PM
The only "hacking" that occurred was a massive number of Ron Paul supporters on his site trying to donate at once, bringing the server to its knees I'm sure!

Just look at our donation totals. People are donating so fast that the server can scarcely handle them all.

That's an extraordinary statement. As someone who lived through the attacks on September 29th, to say that we were attacked because we were attacking the Ron Paul website. I don't think I've ever heard that before, and I've heard a lot of absurd explanations for September 29th. And I would ask the gentlemen, dircha, to please withdraw that last comment and say he didn't really mean that.

FreedomLover
09-29-2007, 06:33 PM
inside job?

LOL!!!!!

dircha
09-29-2007, 06:33 PM
Well said. It's obvious that they did this because they hate us for our freedoms. They want to make it look like Ron Paul is weak on defense by hacking into his website, but we won't let that happen! Let's show them a message and raise the $1 million by midnight! Keep donating and that'll showem!

These hackers hate us for our love of freedom freedom!

We must not allow these attacks to go answered. We will find those who brought down these two websites and we will bring them to justice, dead or alive!

We will send a clear message that you are either with us, or against us. We will not differentiate between website hackers and those nations that harbor them.

We must act now. We can not wait for the smoking gun - that could come in the form of a mushroom cloud.

Perry
09-29-2007, 06:34 PM
That's an extraordinary statement. As someone who lived through the attacks on September 29th, to say that we were attacked because we were attacking the Ron Paul website. I don't think I've ever heard that before, and I've heard a lot of absurd explanations for September 29th. And I would ask the gentlemen, dircha, to please withdraw that last comment and say he didn't really mean that.

DON'T DO THAT!! Lol:p :p You made Rudy flash through my head. I swear it was so unexpected i thought i was flipp'en out for a second. lol

Perry
09-29-2007, 06:35 PM
Yeah i hate to say it but this one is an inside job no doubt about it.

Givemelibertyor.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bqxnm6t3QMw

dircha

LOL! :)

Sematary
09-29-2007, 06:36 PM

Well, it's short a day so that isn't fixed.

LibertyEagle
09-29-2007, 06:37 PM
This is ridiculous. There are like 3 threads all claiming that it was hacked. Geez.

LibertyEagle
09-29-2007, 06:38 PM
Thank God, the meter is going again. :)

ClockwiseSpark
09-29-2007, 06:48 PM
These hackers hate us for our love of freedom freedom!

We must not allow these attacks to go answered. We will find those who brought down these two websites and we will bring them to justice, dead or alive!

We will send a clear message that you are either with us, or against us. We will not differentiate between website hackers and those nations that harbor them.

We must act now. We can not wait for the smoking gun - that could come in the form of a mushroom cloud.

To answer these terrible attacks, we must invade Canada!

AlexAmore
09-29-2007, 07:05 PM
To answer these terrible attacks, we must invade Canada!

I think things have gotten so bad inside Canada, from the standpoint of the Canadian people, my belief is we will, in fact, be greeted as liberators.

erowe1
09-29-2007, 07:08 PM
What's with putting profanity in thread titles? Is the "ph" spelling supposed to make it ok?

speciallyblend
09-29-2007, 07:10 PM
I think it was traffic,but the people who run the site and servers will know,so relax and KEEP DONATING OR I'LL TAZER YOUR ___________.

Question_Authority
09-29-2007, 07:12 PM

Time for a press conference to Educate RonPaulFan. I'll get a book list together for you to read.

brandon
09-29-2007, 07:13 PM
What's with putting profanity in thread titles? Is the "ph" spelling supposed to make it ok?

Haha i thought it was ironic. Using "ph" to replace an "f" came from hacker culture. Then the OP went on to bitch about hackers. :)

Question_Authority
09-29-2007, 07:13 PM
I think it was traffic,but the people who run the site and servers will know,so relax and KEEP DONATING OR I'LL TAZER YOUR ___________.

DON'T TAZE ME BRO!

dircha
09-29-2007, 07:16 PM
I think things have gotten so bad inside Canada, from the standpoint of the Canadian people, my belief is we will, in fact, be greeted as liberators.

The whole continent of North America appears to be destined by Divine Providence to be peopled by one nation, speaking one language, professing one general system of religious and political principles, and accustomed to one general tenor of social usages and customs. For the common happiness of them all, for their peace and prosperity, I believe it is indispensable that they should be associated in one federal Union.

And that claim is by the right of our manifest destiny to overspread and to possess the whole of the continent which Providence has given us for the development of the great experiment of liberty and federated self-government entrusted to us.

Falseflagop
09-29-2007, 07:19 PM
I read a few people say it was a hack so I got pissed and would not put it pasted these crooks running this country. Then again I am elated to hear the reason for the crahs was sole volume for people who wanted to donate. That I love!

Sorry for any negative language so you all know how mad these crooks can get you.

Keep it going folks RP is DA MAN!

Lord Xar
09-29-2007, 07:30 PM
what was the error message when the server was down?