PDA

View Full Version : Kucinich on Fox News now

Theriot
09-20-2009, 08:10 AM
Destroying this Fox reporter who is supporting the Patriot Act. Will get link later.

Cowlesy
09-20-2009, 08:12 AM
That was awesome! Kucinich even busted out his copy of the Constitution and quoted Benjamin Franklin. Kucinich was right when he stated that the government already had the power to search for terrorists, while one of the worst talking heads, Jamie Colby, freaked out exclaiming we wouldn't be able to sleep at night without the Patriot Act.

Way to go Dennis!

ClayTrainor
09-20-2009, 08:14 AM
Gotta love Dennis when he's on our side :)

Cowlesy
09-20-2009, 08:15 AM

Yep. I disagree with pretty much everything he supports, but when it comes to Patriot Act, we're eye-to-eye.

RedLightning
09-20-2009, 10:57 AM
Yep. I disagree with pretty much everything he supports, but when it comes to Patriot Act, we're eye-to-eye.

Same here.

Eric21ND
09-20-2009, 12:44 PM
Youtube it

amy31416
09-20-2009, 12:51 PM
Definitely want to see the Tube.

He's good on the Patriot Act, the wars, HR 1207 and a couple other things I can't think of right now. I don't agree with him on most other things, but in my book he's one of the "good" Dems, alongside Alan Grayson.

specsaregood
09-20-2009, 12:52 PM

I think this quote from "End the Fed" pg. 117 sums up the problem with Mr. Kucinich.

The problem is not only a lust for power; ironically, benevolence and humanitarianism drive many to seek power over others. They believe that for humanitarian reasons that the strong and wise have an obligation to subject the weak and ignorant to the whims of government control. As they gain more influence and power, they believe that brute force must be used to impose their "goodwill" on the stubborn few. The purpose of freedom vanishes from their minds.

haaaylee
09-21-2009, 07:25 PM
YouTube - 090920 Dennis Kucinich (D - OH) defending not extending the Patriot Act - 5:22 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuyvFAnnHQI)

dr. hfn
09-21-2009, 09:15 PM
he is a good honest principled man, he is like the ron paul of the left like ralph nader

The_Orlonater
09-21-2009, 09:15 PM
I don't care if I disagree with him on most things, but any man in Washington who is that honest, deserves our support.

Nonsense. Bernie Sanders is quite honest on most things, but I wouldn't vote for him at all. My respect has risen for him because he did co-sponsor S.604 when it still didn't have much support. After this entire audit of the Federal Reserve is done and in practice for a few months or so we need to split.

jrskblx125
09-21-2009, 09:55 PM
anyone else notice they put (R) next to his name...????? the title of the tube vid is (D) lol

pahs1994
09-21-2009, 11:43 PM
Nomatter what people think of him, It is good to have him on our side for such important issues like this

jsu718
09-22-2009, 12:28 AM
Kucinich is one of about 5 Democrats that I have respect for. I may disagree with some of his positions, but I'll be damned if he isn't one of the most genuine and sincere representatives in the house. He's basically the Ron Paul of the left... not in a freedom-pushing sense, but he is firm in his beliefs. Oh, and his wife is ridiculously good looking, so big props to him on scoring her. :)

Working Poor
09-22-2009, 02:50 AM
Please don't forget to use social bookmarking for this video it only has 123 views it need to go viral in my opinion.

Live_Free_Or_Die
09-22-2009, 06:21 AM
nt

sluggo
09-22-2009, 06:51 AM
Good interview. Dennis should have mentioned that the Patriot Act hasn't been used to investigate "terrorists" as much as it has been used to bypass due process in other cases that have nothing to do with national security.

SimpleName
09-22-2009, 02:07 PM
that lovely Faux News anchor. She is so polite to her guests. Had that same down talk I remember from the 08 Ron paul (and Kucinich for that matter) campaign. Oh my goodness, the F.B.I. is fabricating news? It can't be! Too bad its been done dozens of times and most people realize the they take part in illegal activities. I respect Kucinich and his honesty. Despite his terrible interpretation of the Constitution, he is one of the best people in Congress. I just can't get over his excited Obama support. It eats at me. Alright, maybe not. But it is still annoying.

raiha
09-23-2009, 01:09 AM
I suspect his support of Obama will be gently on the wane! I like seeing him in full flight. I thought he was going weak at the knees with the blonde but he sorted himself out and gave her something to mull over!