PDA

View Full Version : Is this What's Happening to our Kids?

expendibleater
09-19-2009, 05:40 PM
YouTube - YouTube's Biggest Showoffs: Viral Video Film School (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTTkmD27evk)

heavenlyboy34
09-19-2009, 06:10 PM
If this is the kids today, tsk, tsk. :(

Austrian Econ Disciple
09-19-2009, 06:30 PM
Part of me hopes the dollar collapses sooner than expected, but another part of me hopes that what befalls the people of America would never, ever happen, but that time is too late because no one will learn without hardship. We have to get our message out before the dollar collapses (And it will) so people will know what caused this and how to recover. Whatever happened to thrift and frugality? THANKS FED. Up yours Bernanke and the international conglomerate of thieves.

Sandman33
09-19-2009, 06:30 PM
If this is the kids today, tsk, tsk. :(

Sadly most of them weren't kids....

Objectivist
09-19-2009, 06:53 PM
Current? You mean Al Gore's propaganda wing?

Dreamofunity
09-19-2009, 09:53 PM
Too bad I hate shopping and don't have a video camera.

james1906
09-19-2009, 10:04 PM
YouTube - Young Girl Talking About Herself - Parry Gripp (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HN1ru6_u8lY)

Austrian Econ Disciple
09-19-2009, 10:24 PM
Everyone besides maybe.....10-20 million people come reckoning day when China declines to buy further US bond aka debt, and we are at 250% Debt to GDP (You can count on a 35% collapse of GDP when China initiates, so currently that would put us....9 trillion, as of Oct 1. we will have around 12 trillion on the books and about 60 trillion in unfunded liabilities), will literally shit themselves when they find out that the US has just turned into the Weimar Republic with hyper-inflation due to the 3 year non-stop printing of the Fed. There is literally no way the Fed will increase interest rates or stop printing.

That is why I urge everyone who reads this forum to stockpile canned goods, water, ammunition, weaponry (Become a Rifleman learn to use your weapon as our forebears did), a means of long-term sustenance (Agriculture), and network now with those who live around you for the common defense and sustainability of your community and possibly the next Revolution because you know the Government will try their damndest to make us servile again. Who knows, everyone of the Austrians could be wrong.....nah I doubt it. Safe than sorry folks.

This brings me to my point......what is America's youth going to do when this comes? We aren't the generation of the 30's...I'm 22 and I see it around me every day the insanity of my generation. These people have no chance...and I really feel sorry.

sevin
09-20-2009, 12:03 AM
It used to be that people had family and friends to whom they could show their shit. Now they don't have real life friends. All their friends are online, so they have to make videos to show them their stupid shit. It's sad.

james1906
09-20-2009, 12:06 AM
It used to be that people had family and friends to whom they could show their shit. Now they don't have real life friends. All their friends are online, so they have to make videos to show them their stupid shit. It's sad.

Point well taken. I'm calling it a night.

Andrew-Austin
09-20-2009, 12:26 AM
Dude that guy's game collection was awesome. /sarcasm

Its all about what people's niche interests are.... As I guy when I saw those girls talking about makeup and clothes, I thought they were retarded...
I mean who the fuck cares about your stupid overpriced makeup?

But how many people here would be at least a little bit interested if it were a video of someone showing off all the precious metals he just bought, or his new gun? I've seen some of these "look what I just bought" videos before, and I wasn't completely disinterested depending on what it was..

YouTube - Young Girl Talking About Herself - Parry Gripp (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HN1ru6_u8lY)

omg you'll never guess what he said today at the mall, and all the other trifling shit I have done since two hours ago.