PDA

View Full Version : I have a serious question I would like a serious answer too.

Dianne
09-18-2009, 05:19 PM
Is our Congress and President subject to mandatory and random drug testing as many of us in the private sector are?

I watched Pelosi in her little crying jag, and realized she is in left field on something... Reid always looks like he is on barbituates and Obama looks to me like he is stoned half the time. My problem if our employer can mandate we are subject to random checks, are these guys who passed those laws subject as well?

Dionysus
09-18-2009, 05:22 PM
Is our Congress and President subject to mandatory and random drug testing as many of us in the private sector are?

OMG, thanks for the laugh! No disrespect, I'm just saying, the answer is no.

dannno
09-18-2009, 05:24 PM
They are probably on legal prescription narcotics. Some use cocaine.

JK/SEA
09-18-2009, 05:31 PM
Didn't Ron allude to members in congress as being alky's awhile back? Yeah, ol' Nancy looked kinda crocked to me, and a little depressed looking. I've seen that look and attitude before from members in my family, and it was from alcohol.

Dianne
09-18-2009, 05:35 PM
Well I know when I'm drunk, I go on one of those crying jags about something that happened in the 70's, 80's, 40's, 1800's.

That is nuts !!! Why don't we force them to follow the same shit they hit us with? If they don't do it, we're not going to do it. I bet 60% of those jokers wouldn't get past the first day. Sometimes I suspect they are so corrupt, cause someone feeding them the good stuff you don't see on the street.

Dianne
09-18-2009, 05:46 PM
Does this look like a sober person? Notice how she can never look anyone in the eye. She couldn't even get by Judge Judy scrutiny... "Look at me, don't look at the floor, don't look out the window; look at me"

YouTube - Pelosi Gets 'Choked up' After Being Asked About Current State of Political Discourse (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-opCC70TLg)

PaulaGem
09-18-2009, 05:54 PM
In all fainess, it could also be fall alergies and antihisimines.

I didn't like all of the "they" speak.

Did she mention a specific incident and group of people that brought this on?

Bruno
09-18-2009, 06:01 PM
OMG, thanks for the laugh! No disrespect, I'm just saying, the answer is no.

+ 1

LibForestPaul
09-18-2009, 06:57 PM
Does this look like a sober person? Notice how she can never look anyone in the eye. She couldn't even get by Judge Judy scrutiny... "Look at me, don't look at the floor, don't look out the window; look at me"

YouTube - Pelosi Gets 'Choked up' After Being Asked About Current State of Political Discourse (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-opCC70TLg)

Seems like some bureaucratic pig that is scared of being butchered when SHTF. Boo hoo.

Dianne
09-18-2009, 08:00 PM
lmao... fall allergies? I loved that, made my night.

thasre
09-18-2009, 10:55 PM
Seems like some bureaucratic pig that is scared of being butchered when SHTF. Boo hoo.

My thoughts exactly. What she's really saying is, "I have to cry a little because I know how much people hate me and I'm scared someone will kill me."

Well then don't do stupid shit, Nancy, and piss everyone off, like calling them ignorant violent bigots. Eventually it just becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy.

And no, I'm not condoning assassinating Nancy Pelosi.

Dianne
09-19-2009, 07:12 AM
She's complaining about the rhetoric scaring her, when she is the one who started the name calling. Never trust a broad that can't look you in the eye.

dealerjim
09-19-2009, 09:14 AM
Pelosi is pure evil. It's so obvious she makes it all up as she goes. How the hell she ever got as far as she has just boggles the mind.

PaulaGem
09-19-2009, 09:15 AM
This thread is pure crap and should die a quick death. Why do you guys feed these trolls?

Warrior_of_Freedom
09-19-2009, 09:19 AM
This thread is pure crap and should die a quick death. Why do you guys feed these trolls?

You're the only one here I see remotely trolling :p

awake
09-19-2009, 09:19 AM
Lie detectors and drug screening would empty the House and Senate. You would see tumble weeds.

These wonderful exams are for the serfs not the rulers.

South Park Fan
09-19-2009, 10:15 AM
Lie detectors and drug screening would empty the House and Senate. You would see tumble weeds.

These wonderful exams are for the serfs not the rulers.

How dare you refer to Ron Paul as tumble weed! :p